Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay, I've been a member for almost a year now and I never really got the chance to post my car pictures. Well, here they are! Enjoy =)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Nice and clean. I like how you have the DC5 integra badge in the trunk. Do those holes line up the same or did you have to rig something up?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the road is uneven, shrug... haha my car is normal on flat roads though--no worrie =)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The DC5 emblem doesn't have the 2 prongs behind it...but the design of the letters matches up with the holes perfectly

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks great! I love clean teg's and that DC5 badge is good looking. I think they will help people realize that the car is an integra not just another acura

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
tooslow96 on Apr/11/04 said:
did the ITR spoiler w/ LED line up with the stock spoiler holes??

looks clean.. what are ur plans?
yeah I am wondering that too

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The ITR Spoiler w/Led perfectly lines up except for one wiring hole on the passenger side. I used a black plug to cover it and it looks inconspicous.

Plans:
1. Sylvania drivign lights
2. Get clear corners, my old one got jacked =(
3. Lower <but not sure how and how much. Poor High School heading off to college.
4. Repaint my hood because I have this one small oxidize bad spot that I don't know how to get rid of? Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
tofu2go on Apr/11/04 said:
The ITR Spoiler w/Led perfectly lines up except for one wiring hole on the passenger side. I used a black plug to cover it and it looks inconspicous.

Plans:
1. Sylvania drivign lights
2. Get clear corners, my old one got jacked =(
3. Lower <but not sure how and how much. Poor High School heading off to college.
4. Repaint my hood because I have this one small oxidize bad spot that I don't know how to get rid of? Suggestions?
where did you get the spoiler?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This store in my town. Got it for $150 + $30 paint.

BTW, do you guys know how to pry open the side mirror? While I was driving today, a pigeon flew and hit it--poor little bird. Sigh, now the back of my side mirror is a bit overlapping the front side of the mirror. If I can pry the mirror open, I can readjust it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Dont mean to sound like a hater but your car does look really high for some reason..? I dunno do you have bigger rims on it or something. Anyways I like the spoiler, I need one for my Teggy.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I think it looks great, but it definatly is too high. I think the spoiler makes it looke even higher. lol A nice drop is the Eibach Pro-kit with 1.3 drop. Very clean car. Nice work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts