Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just found out my integra was stolen. It was stolen in Maryland outside Andrews AFB. If you live in Maryland please keep an eye out for my car or it's parts.

Type R Cluster w/ 72k miles
Comptech Rear silver tie bar/sway bar combo
Buddy club N1+
Cusco Rear upper strut bar
Type R Front Upper Strut bar
Injen Intake
Greddy Heat Diffuser
5zigen Division 3 15" wheels on Kumho's
Type R catback exhaust
Generic C pillar bar
Autometer Gauges on cluster bezel

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
What is with all teh tegs getting stollen latley. I think that is 4 in the last month or so. This sucks and makes me not want to leave the teg anywhere. Good luck on finding it.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
got-integra on Sep/12/07 said:
What is with all teh tegs getting stollen latley. I think that is 4 in the last month or so. This sucks and makes me not want to leave the teg anywhere. Good luck on finding it.
actually i believe this makes 5 in a one month period, it is depressing, why dont they leave our tegs alone and go after something else,like the new si's or something, or they could just get real jobs like the rest of us. Wish pain and death upon thieves, sorry to here about your teg, obviously i wouldnt expect it to turn up where i am but it wont hurt to keep an eye out, really hope you find your teg in one piece

·
Registered
324 Posts
i think convicted car thieves should have to register like sex offenders, and arent allowed to live within 5000 feet of an integra, hows that sound?

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
**** Sok that really sucks man.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Damn, I know why they stole it....that **** is hot. Sorry bro hope you find her in one piece.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My brother was my teg's previous owner, and it was stolen from him. Luckily he got it back and sold it to me, but it was the oNE day he decided to be lazy and not put on the steering wheel security device. I strongly advise everyone to use something like that EVERY chance you get. I have not failed to do so, and hopefully it keeps my car safer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The truth is a lot of the security measures out there simply do not prevent thieves from hijacking our cars. What we should do to ensure that the thief (assuming s/he is not a knowledgeable one in cars) wont drive off with it is disabling certain components or actuators within our car.

Do not take my word for this as I have not tested it out myself. Maybe if we disconnect our IAC plug from the Intake manifold it may cause the Tegs to stall out as soon as the thief tries to start it. Or removing a ECU fuses? But then again you risk the chance of losing that vital fuse. Or how about something as crazy as removing your steering wheel assembly? It's possible isn't it?

Well thats my two piece for the day...

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
ldagomez03 on Sep/13/07 said:
i'll look out from cali side of the states. If something comes up you'll be the first to know. on that note, BAN CRAIGSLIST!!!!. Lets stay true to TI and sell/buy parts here!!!!!
i tend to stay away from the parts section but... it is a good place to catch thieves... at least a better chance than them posting on t-i

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.