Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sorry wrong forum... but heres the situation
hey guys my white integra RS was stolen at menlo park mall at aroung 7 pm on saturday......i parked it by right next to the entrance on the upper level lot by the movie theater....it was the closest spot there, i made sure that the car was seen by everyone so that if there was something suspicious goin on that someone would say somrething....well i was wrong... i was in the mall for like an hour and it was gone...another car was parked in the spot....im so stressed and upset... my pride and joy is gone...i hope u guys can help spot it coz its unique
i also think the security was in it because he took me around for like 1 hour and 30 mins trying to look for the car.... and i was like im pretty sure its stolen... he told me i probably misplaced it...im like wtf!!...
neways we filed the police report and going to pick it up
i had no alarm and forgot to put my autoloc on....just my luck.... my car is not covered by insurance for theft so im not getting anything for it...im so broke....i also had $180 in the car including my license, registration, social security card, college ID, and more this really sux.....NoNE of u go to Menlo or any mall unless ure driving a beater.... here are some pics pls i hope u guys can help me out...imm in an emotional wreck

·
Registered
464 Posts
how do those thefts start up the car anyways. maybe thay have copies of the key? or can start it up by poping the hood and re-wire some stuff. :S i know that the 2000+ have special coded keys i guess that could secure it just a tad bit.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Cops don't generally seem to really care about looking for stolen cars, but if that security officer really took you around a parking lot looking for your car for an hour and a half, then maybe they should question him, cause that's kinda shady. Unless you were just exagerrating and it was like 5 minutes.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm really sorry bro, I feel your pain.
It could happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
That sucks...I remember you trying to sell this car not to long ago. What sh*tty luck, I hope they find it and you can sell off what's left to get started on saving up for a new one.

Never slack off with your security. An extra 10 seconds installing an autolock or something else might make the difference!

·
Registered
198 Posts
My stomach just dropped when I read that and saw your pictures, I am really sorry that it happened to you. Hopefully you find it soon.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
oh damn that sucks man. Your teg looked hooked up too. Quick question though. Why would you not have theft insurance on your teg? They are the most stolen car per cars made.

·
Registered
359 Posts
not all people buy insurance like this, because they spend way over money on their car and not havin enough cash to pay a months, but just my opinion....i have a full coverage, but i kinda do want my car to get stolen in some way....to get a stick aleast....

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Wish I could help you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts