Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm very new to this site and i just wanted to say that this is a great site. Anyways, let me tell you about my accident. First off i am a proud owner of a 00 gsr. it has a s14 front end conversion and stock everything. Well last weekend (labor day) i was at an out of town party with my girlfriend, and some drunk driver in a tundra trd, who wasn't going to this party, takes a left turn to wide, hits my car from the rear and then pushes it right into a brick retaining wall. My driver side headlight broke in half and my front end is all messed up, as well as the back. I was in the process of selling my front end, but i'm not sure what to do yet. Still going over insurance issues to get stuff worked out. I would post pictures but i didn't have time to buy a digi cam this weekend, because of this issue. Damn drunk drivers!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
ah man its starting to spread... sorry... gonna have to start a memorial forum...

get your neck and back checked just in case... some symtoms take a while to show...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: Insurance will pay for the repairs, on top of that they're paying me 2000, my brother in law (lawyaer) said we would sue for emotional damage. so we just made a settlement (i was outside when my car was hit so it was pretty tragic). Any thoughts? should i go for a JDM conversion or what? I might go for the complete OEM JDM changover.

·
Registered
267 Posts
ugh, emotional damage? man I'm happy you got the cash and all, but do you still feel like a man?

·
Registered
457 Posts
ChaseKB on Sep/06/02 said:
ugh, emotional damage? man I'm happy you got the cash and all, but do you still feel like a man?
hey i dont think he is anyless of a man i almost cryed when i was walking into the store and i heard something hit i turned around and it was someone backing into my car i was tearing up i love my car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys my car is in the shop now and is getting the Complete JDM coversion. I have some money left over too so i was thinking about put some recaros in. Do any recomend different types of seats? And i'm gonna save up to go FI via turbocharging. I can't wait till it's out of the shop. As soon as it is i'm gonna buy a digi cam and post some pics. YEAH!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts