Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its my first time ont the track .. i got cold air i/h/e/ and fuel pressure regulator .. new exedy clutch and street tires ..

my best time is 14.960 /94.119 mph
2 runs thats it the track is packed .. and i paid $60

civic hb / ls vs my gsr ... im on the right lane . i messed up on my 1st gear ..

·
Registered
5,854 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
14.9 is good man, especially with a stock cat on there. I'm assuming you have a stock cat because you said i/h/e and not i/h/c/e.

14.9 is excellent IMO. You have to take more than the time into consideration...like elevation, temperature, track temperature, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Do you have your 60ft time?

There could actually be room for an improvement.

Props on the 14.9

·
Registered
260 Posts
$60 is nuts. the tracks down here on alot of nights are $10 to run all night. Nice time though. I got the same setup. Hopefully i can get 14's on my first run

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Just to clarify, this was an "import" event and you had to pay for 2 days even if you only wanted to race on Saturday. Which I think doesn't make sense. It's $40 if for Sunday only.

Also there were some VW drag cars who were having a "test and tune" session, which I had no clue about either. So we were basically "sharing" the strip with them that day. From what I hear they did have to pay more than we did though.

And another reason we had so few runs was that there was a big turnout.

So, yeah I wasted $60 also, because I couldn't make it on Sunday because I had to go to funeral.

But it's $15 on Weds nights.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice time man mine sucked because my car is set up to run twisties,(nagative camber, suspention tweeks etc.) Wheel hop like a mofo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts