Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here Is a pic of my Gen1 that I just got a few days ago.
It is a 88 RS 5spd which I am still slowly getting used to shifting gears and such but im getting there. I got this just to get me around because in my other car I kept on getting pulled over for loud exhaust that and every other corner I almost tipped over in that damn suv.
What I esentially was saving for was a 94 ls or something of the gen 3 nature but when I saw this car and the current situation I was in I had to get it so I did. It's got well over 200k on it with a rebuilt engine.Or so the people I bought it from told me it was rebuilt, I dunno how much I take what they say to heart because nothing looks rebuilt but the car purrs like a kitten in heat. So far all Iv'e done is change the oil and put new plugs on it but when I get more money I will think of what options are open to me.
I plan on putting at least a custom intake and a team integra winshield banner on it. Oh yeah that white blur in the front is the license plate that I made dissapear with photoshop. It is not a ghost or elvis.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I dunno if I want to go that far, Iv'e always wanted a g3 ever since like two years ago almost so hopefully I can get one of those and pimp a g3 out. I just got this cause its an Integra and I couldnt stand my old car, though im slowly growing to like this car alot. But the feeling I got sitting behind the wheel of that LS does not compare to anything else I have felt before driving any car Iv'e ever ridden in or driven before it just felt like that car was a part of me or something and I had to have it. So as soon as I get a new job im going to pimp out a few things on this Teg and then start saving for a Gen 3.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check my profile, Im pretty sure ill do most of those upgrades but I really dont want to spend too much on this car, because I want a Gen 3 badly. Though theres not too many upgrades out there for gen1's, so it makes it hard and I really hate half-assing stuff. Thats why I want a g3, so I can go all the way. Plus this motors got 200k on it I hope she goes for a while but im not expecting anymore than 30-50k out of her before something big starts to go.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lest Iforget to mention, Dv was the man behind the Teg, I talked to him before on aim, but met him in real life in Wendys on a fluke and he told me where the Teg was and I went down just to check it out but ended up leaving with it. Thanks DV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts