Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend's completely stock Silver 99 LS got stolen last night in Miami. He lives in a frat house at University of Miami. He said he woke up this morning & it was gone.

So PLEASE y'all WATCH your tegs!!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Its silver with LS mesh rims and has gay chrome altezzas. it also has a UM sticker on the back of it. If anyone has seen a car like this please let us know!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Meshca on Sep/14/07 said:
hope whoever stole it catches some sort of fatal disease that kills you very slowely and painfully
agreed!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
21 won't come soon enough to LEGALLY carry a gun...

·
Registered
128 Posts
wow talk about integras bein the last of a dying breed, this was out of hand a year or so ago and now its just plain ridiculous, i know its going on everywhere but FL has it one of the worst, good luck and i hope it comes back safe =/

·
Registered
452 Posts
sorry to hear........my car is a silver 99......so now am extra scared and i had my firs teg stolen so now am even more terrified......................I hope you get it back.......

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
00PurpleTeGGy on Sep/14/07 said:
My friend's completely stock Silver 99 LS got stolen last night in Miami. He lives in a frat house at University of Miami. He said he woke up this morning & it was gone.

there would be no need to watch your teg like a hawk if people would stop being ignorant and take some basic security measures. i mean you can t watch your car 24/7 and the one minute you look away is when they will take it.

leave your cars vulnerable and then come on the internet and cry when its gone.

·
Registered
309 Posts
jameelrose on Oct/19/07 said:
Quote: 00PurpleTeGGy on Sep/14/07My friend's completely stock Silver 99 LS got stolen last night in Miami. He lives in a frat house at University of Miami. He said he woke up this morning & it was gone.

there would be no need to watch your teg like a hawk if people would stop being ignorant and take some basic security measures. i mean you can t watch your car 24/7 and the one minute you look away is when they will take it.

leave your cars vulnerable and then come on the internet and cry when its gone.
you seriously need to calm the nerves. It's a completely stock car. He sees no reason to alarm the crap out of it when it's just normal. Even if he had security measures doesnt matter cause it does no good to a good thief. You can do whatever you want to it, but if someone wants it your car is gone.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
you seriously need to calm the nerves. It's a completely stock car. He sees no reason to alarm the crap out of it when it's just normal.

i agree that the car was stock and he may not have known the severity of the honda theft problem, you have a point there. but to the ones who grace these boards everyday, see the theft threads, and buy all this fancy stuff for their tegs with NO security and some el cheapo alarm. their car gets jacked, you ask em what mods they had, they say none or i was gonna do it tomorrow. are u kidding me?

Quote: Even if he had security measures doesn't matter cause it does no good to a good thief. You can do whatever you want to it, but if someone wants it your car is gone.

im sorry but that is the biggest BS i've ever heard. you and the theives who have tried to steal my car on two occasions in the past few years and never got more than 2 blocks b/c my teg failed to cooperate can keep on believing that one. i have over 13 diff anti theft measures on my teg and i am waiting to meet this good theif that you speak off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.