Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this is the right place to put this but my friend is selling his teg and i was wondering what you guys think about the price for my sisterblueteg

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
When buying a car you don't pay for mods, you pay for the car, if you think a 95 GSR with 65k is worth 17grand(which I don't) then go for it.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
that's wayyyyyy too much. i'd rather buy a 2001 LS for 15k with less miles on it. that's rediculous but if it sells then good for you. i think that's way overpriced..mod or no mod, a 95 GSR should go for $5k- $7k tops.

::edit:: i'd offer 7K and that's the highest i'd go. other than that i would'nt buy it cause it's not my thing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah its for my sis im not into foor doors any way but i kinda just wanted to show her what you guys think so she understands. she thinks i dont want her to get it cus it gives mine compition but annyway....ya know dang women

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
tell her she could find a better deal on ebay if you trust the whole ebay thing. i would'nt buy one from there unless it was local and i could check it out. but anyhow for $17G's she could get an integra and make it look 5 times better than that blue one. and it will be her taste not what someone else created.

·
Registered
91 Posts
there was a 2001 Integra Type R (yellow) for sale around my area for 18grand, just to give your sister a sense of comparison. o, and the car had 39000miles.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
come on now no one here can afford that we looking for little sh*t like clear corners and side markers u know the cheap sh*t hehehe just kidding ya good luck with that sale.

·
Registered
711 Posts
OH HELL NAW!
thats the worst over priced car i have EVER SEEEN.. she can buy a Type for that much...wtf is that guy thinking? i wonder if he sells it?

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
speedevilb18b on Apr/15/04 said:
yup yup she's reading this so preach on plus he wont let her drive it till she buys it i mean come on
If someone dosent let you drive the car in question until you buy it, walk right away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shadowhunter on Apr/15/04 said:
Quote: speedevilb18b on Apr/15/04yup yup she's reading this so preach on plus he wont let her drive it till she buys it i mean come on If someone dosent let you drive the car in question until you buy it, walk right away.
Yup, agreed. She can do much much better.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
if i added all the mods on my car it would be worth like 25k bucks. But that is not how it works.... that car is maybe worth half the asking price.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
what is this freakin guy smokin??!! who in thier right mind would buy a car if they havent drivin it, unless its a brand new never been driven b4 STI or something....and thats a good price if youre in ummmm......cananda....or.....bermuda or something!

·
Registered
377 Posts
you can buy 2 95's for that price and have money left over to customize one to your likeings.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I would NEVER buy a car that I couldn't drive. That's insane!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts