Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
oneSlyTeg94 on Aug/26/02 said:
f**kING A......here go here
relax man, its all Geocities fault.. they do not allow "external linking", meaning you cannot post images hosted there, here on another site, and they also have very crappy bandwidth allotmemnt, so as soon as 10 or so people surf the sie within a certain timeframe, bam, site becomes "unavailable"

signup for a free account at Image Station

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WIth that Image station.......i tried that yesterday and it didnt work :( I had no clue what i was doing lol....i tried to get it to work...i dragged into the box but then the box(with the picture in it showed up) and i had no clue what to do

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is ugly, why would you paint your valve cover red! YOU RICER!

LOL, just kidding Todd it looks really good! I wanna see it in person!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
God damnit.......Geocities.....sucks! If someone can make a Imagestation with this photo ill be very thankful......thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
you know todd, painting that thing took forever, but the more i look at it in person, the more i think it was worth it.... i do not owe you 5 bucks anymore, by the way, i painted your VC, so that's the 5 dollar payment right there.... biatch. oh by the way guys, let the VC sit for like an hour or 2 to dry before you stick it in the oven, and go really thin layers, or it might bubble on ya.... after you pull it from the oven, let it cool for like an hour, then you'll be in good shape.... but i totally recommend painting that, it's a good way to waste like 3 or 4 hours chillin' with your friends....

·
Registered
171 Posts
oh guys, by the way, it was duplicolor 1200 degree ceramic engine paint....like 5 bucks a can at any auto parts store near you......

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yea lets get an article going on this, i want to do it also....my valve cover is starting to chip

1 - 20 of 35 Posts