Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is, my 2001 4dr GS-R Titanium Metallic Integra.

******* I literally JUST slammed her with Skunk 2 Pro Series coilovers (full kit), just put on a DC Sports header, and also JUST put in 8000k HIDs.*******

Really soon I am doing APEXi N1 exhaust then by summer camshafts and gears.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions - the full specs are in my profile.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, and is it true that the Titanium Metallic color is kind of rare?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I was reading that and you said you just slammed it and the pics look like stock height. I was wtf? It looks really nice man, I like the DB8's a lot.

·
Registered
295 Posts
DB8s all the way. i got a sleeper of my own. how much did you par for HID conversion? and did you see power gains with the pulley kit, cus i was JUST about to get them this morning at the local shop.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
represent the 4drs!!! YEAH!! I cant wait to get back to mine!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha ok i am going to try and answer all of the questions now - the car didnt come with GS-R Blades, in fact, I didnt even know that they came on the 2001 4-dr. My car came with these rims, already powder coated, and i assume they are GS rims. or maybe they did put them on some GS-Rs?

HIDs - i got the HID kit off of a friend who had then for like 2 months b/c he wanted 10000k ones, so i paid 120 bucks for the kit with an extra bulb (free 50 bucks) :) the kit is from Xenon Pros ( http://www.xenonpros.com/ ) - and they make damn good kits and have pics and everything.

I am going to take new pics when it quit raining and i clean the teg again.

The Tru Pulley kit by AEM is minimal power right now, but as you gain (and want) more WHP, having less pulley drag is nice. i guarantee you it is a good purchase. I have just started working on my car and the only big difference i notice is that the pulleys glide so much easier and with a hell of a lot less friction since they are a lot smaller.

Exhaust coming soon :) and probably new tires :(

any opinions on putting Rota Circuit 8s or 10s on here? I will only pimp up to a 16" and i might still keep the 15" for a decent amount of time!

Oh and i think meshies kick some ass. :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
nice 4 door , got one my self , the only diff i that i miss it too much i wake up everyday without it because its in a shop full of people who dont know **** about cars!!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Nice four door. That has to be a very rare color.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That is pretty nice looking. Those rims are off the LS. Always thought they looked nicer than the later year gsr rims, though the fat fives still kick so much ass.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.