Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team Integra members,

I just signed up for the site, ive know about it for awhile but boostcontrol had me take a look today and I decided to sign up. I hope I can offer some helpful advise and contribute to some of the technical discussions in the forced induction forum. Some people in here may recognize from Honda-tech. I use the same screen name over there.

A little about my car.
95 Integra LS/SE.. 90k miles w/ stock motor
Revhard turbo kit
Hondata ECU w/ 550cc injectors
Thermal 3" exhaust
ACT clutch
turbo XS mbc

The car made 210whp/182ft-lbs @ 7psi and
274whp/237ft-lbs @ 12psi. Sorry I dont have the dyno sheets, I will post them up soon once i get them scanned.

The car also ran 13.39 @ 104 w/ a 2.0 60ft on BFG drag radials back when I was only running 8psi. I havnt timed the car again since I retuned. The car is full interior, w/ spare, tools, AC, powersteering. Real street car daily driver.

Wish I had some pics of the car but Ill I have is a few videos. Heres one that I filmed last week of me racing a mildy modified supra. http://turbomafia.com/Arturbo/direp972/turbotegsupra.wmv

just sayin whats up,

chris

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
hello

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yes sir ! Let's give him all a BIG OLE T.I. WELCOME !

I asked Chris here so he could help us out a bit more with some of the tech stuff for all our Turbo guys here ! This mans car is one mean mamma jamma !
Check out his vids....! And he has proven he has the skills and knowledge to back it up ! We are a stronger group to have him !

Welcome DIRep972 !

·
Registered
713 Posts
nice car! and welcome to the site. i cant believe you never registerd for this site before. in my opinion this is the best integra forum out there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good to have another member that knows about FI. Hope you enjoy it here... I am sure you will

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
<bass notes>

"and in this corner is DIRep972 with his turbo monster......Aaaaannnd in this corner is Michael Delaney with his N/A beast. Ladies and gentlemen, llllllllllllleeeet's get ready to rummmmmmmmble!!"

Welcome dude, hopefully if i ever get my GSR-T motor in order you can help me out.

-LT

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to the site man. always great to see new people here that can help out with all the F/I stuff, especially if they come from the likes of BoostControl.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Welcome to Ti! Definetly check out your local scene and try to meet up with your area TI members
You'll love it here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why they moved this topic to the pit area, I have no idea. my first post and the site puts a bad taste in my mouth already. considering im oNLY gonna post in FI, and I was telling about my Forced induction set up, i thought the post was appropriate. but obviously its not up to my disgretion.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts