Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine at school is a photographer for an RX-7 mag and he took some pics of my teg for me

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i know its high, i have omni coils sitting in my garage, but i need some shocks and camber stuff then im gonna do it all at once

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I saw the first pic and I was like "oooh jdm front end." Then I saw the second pic and I was like "DAMN that thing is up in the air" LOL

Still, beautiful looking teg, just get some lowering springs. lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i knew i was gonna get flammed for the wheel gap...

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
wholy 4x4!

awesome man, drop it..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Is there something different with the front end besides the absence of a ITR lip? Like is that the non-itr jdm front end or something? maybe its the illusion of no lip and its so high....looks good though

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
clarity335 on Jan/24/06 said:
Is there something different with the front end besides the absence of a ITR lip? Like is that the non-itr jdm front end or something? maybe its the illusion of no lip and its so high....looks good though
its all genuine honda parts (other than the VIS CF hood)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I didn't even notice the gap, I was too busy staring at the pictures and how amazingly clean your car's paint is.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stevemkrenz on Jan/24/06 said:
I didn't even notice the gap, I was too busy staring at the pictures and how amazingly clean your car's paint is.
clay bar does wonders

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DeepGreenTeg on Jan/24/06 said:
this may be the first green JDM front ive seen. i love it!! almost makes me not wanna repaint and just go jdm... ALMOST. heheh. awesome teg though
hate to burst your bubble, but she's black

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MIKE-0420-GSR on Jan/24/06 said:
where did you get that lift kit from
our good ole sponsor PasswordJDM

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.