Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 581 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody! This is my first Integra and first car I am Building a car with my own two hands. I bought my car just under a year ago in So. Cal while i was stationed out there with the Navy. Now that im out and back home in FLA its time to get down to buisness. I will have a lot of questions along the way and any comments and opinions are welcomed.

Here's some pics of what she used to look like

And what she looks like now

She came with a '98 front end with '98 side mirriors, 98 tails and S2K ant. DC 4-1 header, injen intake and twin loop Janspeed muffler. As well as a Wings West lip kit.

Since I got her I've put in a new Pioneer head unit, Treo 10" sub, bought a set of SI wheels and i have taken out the interior to paint it black, buying two black GSR seats (thanks Brian) and a '98 rear bumper.

I am terrible at spelling so apologize up front for any errors =/

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
show off the good pictures man ;] not those!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments. The paint is actually in pretty bad shape, what u see is about 6 hours of detailin lol. But thanks. As for the lip and wheels, those are the first two things that are comin off. As soon as I have the cash for some new tires =\ the new SI wheels go on n the kit comes off. I'm looking for the oem optional sides is any one has em....

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
gonzo on Sep/22/09 said:
whats wrong with the weels? I dont think they look bad. am I lame or something? lol
yes. 18's for the fail.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think the wheels are nice, don't particularly care for the front lip.... but the back one looks good from what I can see..... would love to see a better rearend pic of it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
that's a sweet lip, I think it adds originality without too much rice. Its not like its a Vader body kit guys. Too bad your a 98+ and mines a 94 or I'd take that off your hands.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts

1 - 20 of 581 Posts