Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Edit* I finally got pics, unfortunately only one of them turned out which was taken by another member of the SCCA at the event. Here's the pic of my first autocross.
Hey Everybody,
Sunday I went to the very first autocross for me to compete in. I'd been to the one before just to watch and check it out, but after seeing everybody do it, I just had to get involved. We each got four runs and there were about 80 cars there. I ran in NSTS class and it was the most fun I've ever had in my life! Words can't express how excited I was and still am. I had two goals for the day: 1. Get under two minutes. 2. Have a clean run. Well, I met both goals on my first run. Here's my times for the day:
Raw TimePylons

Needless to say, I thought I'd need a new pair of pants when I broke into the fiftys. It was so awesome and I encourage anyone who hasn't tried it yet to go out and give it a shot. I met the friendliest people there that gave me so much useful information. I'll post up the results for the entire event when they are available on the region website.
~Sean

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I only have an aem CAI and HKS cat-back. But since I had modified the intake I had to run in STS. I should have the money for the suspension as soon as my tax money comes back. And as far as pics go, I'll work on those. I have a few, but they aren't that great. I'll get them up sometime today.
~Sean

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Sounds like you caught the bug...that happens to be my disease also!

·
Registered
149 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts