Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
argh.. its friday the 13th i should have not driven my car so much if i would have known so.. i awoke today to find this..
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291365167
aww.. burn.. i had to hollow the whole thing out.. it set off any car alarm within a 5ft radius.. so i put it back to stock.. i'm thinking of things i could do with it.. give it away to one of you maybe? cuz friends dont let friends drive stock.
anyhoo..things sure are quiet today..

Anything bad happen to your teg on Friday the 13th?

Should i go with Spoon, stock itr or another HKS drager? either way i have to go with the 2.5" piping.. price is not an issue.. the spoon would be ideal but is not 50 state legal like the drager.. what would you do?

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
someone put steal wool in you exhaust?(I'm slow at 1A sometimes)

Its not horrible but I can home and found a note on all the apt doors saying the garage door is broken and will have to stay open until they can get a new door. 3 weeks!!!!!!

I park right near the front by the garage door so now my car is perfectly visable from the outside.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I ran out of gas, hello new fuel pump, I knwo its goign to happen, the low ful ligth didnt' turn on or anything. maybe iw asn't paying attention, but then I found myself sitting in traffic the seocnd I get on to the itnerstate. But I thought my boss was screwing with me, and gave me a significant raise at the end of the day. Oh yeah upon leaving the buildign i found a family of birds decided to use my car as a toilet, so I found the nearest spray washer as well. Mixed day to say the least.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Xanaduce on Sep/14/02 said:
Oh yeah upon leaving the buildign i found a family of birds decided to use my car as a toilet, so I found the nearest spray washer as well. Mixed day to say the least.
HAHA!!! Not making fun of you, just thought it was funny how you worded it.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he he.. well my exhaust is broken for sure now.. that particular drager has been used for a whole 6 years.. it's previous history.. an og prototype HKS drager for a 1994 civic ex.. that was back in 1996.. so it had to be shortened to fit on my car.. hangers were also extended.. a small hole no bigger than a bb is also present at the bottom of the exhaust.. but it hasn't rusted on me or anything the 3 years it's been on my teg.. so the exterior looks the same way i got it.. either way it's a direct bolt on for the GsR..

the inside was slowly cracking so the steel wool(sound deadening material) decided to peek out from the cracks.. eventually with time and abuse it was set free.. that was last nite.. it's completely blown.. i pulled out all the steel wool and floored my car so most of the fiberglass flew out the back end.. so its completely hollow.. there was even a piece of pipe in there.. strange ey..

its not bad considering its a 6 years old!

oh that lil dog.. thats "AFROKEN".. he's a doggie character with a fro.. i swear i thought someone put him in my exhaust.. i thought it was a bad joke my bf played on me.. ack.. i have a week to decide what i want.. Spoon i'd have to wait for til Christmas.. HKS i can have by next week..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i would go with another HKS if i were you. i mean you had it for 6 years with no problems, its cheaper than the spoon(isnt it?), and you can have it next week.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
half hour!!!. damn.. when i locked my keys in my car it took the guy like 3 minutes.. he used like a wedge and a coat hanger shaped as a hook .. wedged it between the window and the door or sumthin and used the hanger to push the unlock switch..

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arrested? groin pulling? oh my..

i've locked my keys in the car when it was running in the garage for 3 hours.. he he.. didn't eat even a gallon of gasoline.. i guess that meant i wasn't supposed to go shopping that day..

looks like i'm gonna get another drager.. lets see if i can get it on by wednesday.. we're supposedly going to the track.. rite.. not sure if we're actually going.. men sure are flaky..

·
Registered
53 Posts
someone took my parking spot, when they found out they got towed they keyed my car...on the upside, some insurance $$$ will help me pay for having the entire car repainted (after shaving), but now I'm classed as a "high risk driver"
...yea. For having my stereo stolen (Aug 8) and doors keyed. At least they didn't touch my CF hood

·
Registered
457 Posts
i work at petsmart well i came out from working a 12 hour shift to see someone threw dog sh*t on my car boy was i pissed!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts