Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well these are my two rides my GF drives the EK and of course I drive the Teg. I know these are crappy pictures it's just that the weather has been so crappy lately that I haven't had a chnace to fix some things and get the car washed and interior cleaned. Very Dirty! Well all comments are welcomed I know I shouldn't be putting civics on this site, but it's kinda cool to have two great models like these.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The DC4 has alot done to it, but the EK is completely stock just bought it not too long ago, but it is a great platform for any kind of racing or show. My GF is now addicted to the import scene hahahahah another one corrupted ahahahhaha. Check my profile for things done to the Teg.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vdog0531 on Apr/04/04 said:
well i can't really see the teg too clear but it looks cool. get some better pics up
I know the pictures are crap, but it was freaking cold out today and I didn't want to wash her because I thought it was going to rain. I will bookmark this thread and keep the better pictures coming up. thanks and sorry for nothing cool to look at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts