Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my 98' GSR after I dropped it with H&R sports. I had a lot more great pictures, but the camera screwed up and deleted them(lucky me). I get some more tomorrow hopefully...

O yea, we didn't have rowing practice today but some of the guys came anyways. We got rather bored....

Tomorrow I'll try to get a girl to pose :p

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Looks good.Nice and clean. Great job!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Very nice car good job in keeping it clean. The last pic makes the front rim look like a hubbie hehe.

The first picture really scares me. Are you usually parked like that? I'd be afraid of some prick on a cell phone and not watching the road.......

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys. I think someone said it already but it is dropped on H&R sports, which is 1.75 front and 1.5 rear drop.

The foglights were put on by the last owner so i'm not too sure what kind they are. (I think kinda cheap ones actually) They are blue/purpleish when not on, and yellow when turned on. I need to get a new, white bulb for them :)

And no, that is NOT how I normally park. That is in front of the boathouse where I row. I thought maybe it would look alright parked there.

Thanks for the good words. For some reason teh guys at hondatech told me to lose the fogs. They also hate pinstriping.(well I don't like that too much either)

Later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts