Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

give ME SOME OPINIoNS, I LOVE THIS CAR AND ILL POST PIC OF IT COMMING ALoNG, IM ALITTLE TAPPED FOR Cash RIGHT NOW SO IM JUST DOING MAINTAINCE AND REPAIRS, PAINT AND SPOoN WHEELS AFTER JAN.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the car came from a good performance shop the parts were all left overs and theft recovery parts they buy cars part them out build motors fix and flip deal. it came with all new ac and brakes timming belt and water pump clutch head work and gasketes and so on found it on craigs list and i liked it. as for wheels most likley ill go with knock offs. i will paint the whole car yellow. im not into hot daily drivers parts are legit.

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
spoon wheels aren't that expensive...

Besides, looks like a decent car, but like others say, you'll definitely go broke and you'll have lots of fun f*n around with it.

Good luck and keep us updated

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Ha, just noticed the chassis is red. Good luck

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Man that thing is Franken-teg. Type R, LS, GSR, Civic Si.

Good luck w/her, at least everything's there, and you've got a OEM ITR lip and ITR shaved doors to boot.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
96integraa on Oct/07/07 said:
how does the b16 drive? i mean torque cant be great in a teg the 1.8l is sluggish to me so 1.6 just curious how it is?
the tranny is close geard (y80) gsr head bumped up compression, itr cams and springs with blox itm and stage 2 act with flywheel. this little 1.6 holds its own for what it is, its fun, for my daily driver im happy with some more work im just aiming for low 14s but we will see.for this car i am going for looks and handling, iv never built a car for handling but we will see what happens, if i get sick of it ill look for a new block maybe b20 but for now its cool

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TEGGSRB18C1 on Oct/07/07 said:
Man that thing is Franken-teg. Type R, LS, GSR, Civic Si.

Good luck w/her, at least everything's there, and you've got a OEM ITR lip and ITR shaved doors to boot.
and that is what kinda makes it more fun this car will keep me busy, thanks for looking

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.