Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys been a member on this site for a lil while but haven't really gotten to post much, been working on a rhd converted dc2 and these are a few of the pics from the process lmk your feedback both pos/neg.

heres a few pics of the process as I lost many pictures on a phone I lost a while back, anyways enjoy...

feedback >positive/negative welcomed

so after being painted it sat for over 2 and a half years as I got married and got blessed with a kid of my own lol important stuff been keeping me from really putting in work on this but this past three months have been of endless nights as im picky and nothing gets done if it aint done right...

here's the build sheet so far

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition RHD converted

Engine/Drivetrain:
USDM B18C5 right from dealer a little over 3k miles so far. (Miles ran by PO before I got ahold of the swap)
USDM B18C5 valve cover
Skunk2 Intake Manifold. (First Gen)
JDM B18CR throttle body
PSWD JDM carbon fiber Power Chamber air intake
PSWD JDM carbon fiber spark plug cover
Venom 440cc fuel injectors
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM True Time cam gears
AEM True Time Alternator pulley
Mugen low temperature thermostat
Mugen rad fan switch
Samco Sport black silicone radiator hoses
Innovative Billet Motor Mounts Kit (75a Bushing)
JDM CTR LSD tranny with Ls 5th
Competition Clutch Ultra lightweight flywheel
Stage 1.5 Competition Clutch gravity clutch kit

Exhaust/Engine management:
GReddy full exhaust system
Random technology hi-flow cat
Spoon chipped p28

Engine Bay:
Engine bay shave & respray
Proportional valve custom relocation
Fully tucked OEM headlight harness
Fully tucked OEM engine harness
ABS delete
Power steering delete
Cruise Control delete
Custom windshield fluid reservoir
NRG OEM hood dampners

Suspension:
D2 36 way adjustable one piece coilovers
Energy Suspension Master bushing kit
Skunk2 front camber kit
Ingalls rear camber kit
PSWD JDM 3 point strut bar
PSWD JDM 2 point strut bar
A&J racing c-pillar bar
A&J racing trunk bar
JDM ITR 25mm front sway bar
JDM ITR 23mm rear sway bar
ASR subframe brace
New wheel bearings all 4 corners

Brakes:
USDM ITR 32mm 5 lug conversion
Brand new custom made copper brake lines
Rotora slotted front rotors
Brembo rear rotors
Hawk brake pads all 4 corners
SS braided Goodridge brake lines

Wheels/Tires:
JDM ITR 16” gunmetal wheels
Dunlop Direzzas-205/45R16

Interior:
USDM LHD 1995 Obd1 full wiring harness
Brand new RHD black molded carpet
JDM RHD ITR full conversion
JDM ITR cluster
JDM ITR clock
PSWD JDM ITR style shift boot
RHD carbon faux trim
JDM ITR shift knob
B&M 45075 Precision Sport Shifter
RHD carbon faux window switches
NRG slim quick release
JDM MOMO steering wheel hub
JDM MOMO Race steering wheel(with functional horn)
JDM ITR Honda access optional pedals set
JDM ITR Honda access optional floor mats
JDM ITR E-brake handle
JDM ITR arm rest delete
JDM ITR Recaro SRDs in red
JDM ITR rear seat
Full interior instrument cluster amber LED conversion
LED dome light
Authentic Broadway rear view mirror
Painted black a & c-pillars
USDM ITR Upholstered black headliner

Music:
NX-602 Clarion navigation/DVD Headunit
Ipod nano
Rockford fosgate punch speakers all 4 corners
Rockford fosgate 400 amp
Alpine type E subwoofer box

Exterior:
Custom OEM ITR NHBP color code
JDM ITR non-HID front end conversion
JDM ITR front lip
JDM ITR OEM side markers
LED side markers lights
Quarter moldings shaved
Db rear door handles
98+ spec USDM ITR doors
98+ spec USDM ITR rear view mirrors
98+ spec USDM ITR rear bumper
98+ spec USDM ITR hatch
98+ spec USDM ITR rear spoiler
98+ spec USDM ITR rear garnish
98+ spec USDM ITR taillights
98+ spec USDM ITR roof skin
98+ spec USDM ITR side skirts
98+ spec OEM mud flaps all 4 corners
POR-15 underbody
Rust-O-leum undercoating underbody
Shaved antenna
OEM rear wiper delete
LED license plate lights
Built by Me not bought by mommy license plate frame

this is how it sat

this is the main reason the car sat for so long as i got discouraged

so i decided to fix this... NO BONDO!!!!!

and off course the JDM rad support looked like it been on and of many different cars...

so it ended up looking like this lmao

but I really disliked the idea of having a rad support all hacked up... so i hacked it even more...

decided to take a usdm rad support and make me a nice jdm rad support

only then i managed to get the body lines lined up as close as OEM

got everything lined up to start the welding process...

these were also added as they did not have them when i got this...

some seam sealer to seal the weld areas

then the whole underbody got a POR-15 treatment to ensure rust stays away from my baby

then undercoating to top it off and some suspension components

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so I needed the brake lines done and was thinking bout doing a brake tuck BUT didn't like the idea of having brake lines inside the car so i just relocated prop valve lower on the firewall and fabricated the brake lines out of copper lines (once again to ensure rust doesn't **** with my lil project)

then the engine bay started getting ready for spraying

yeah took advantage of the downtime and shaved most of the necessary holes...

primered...

then my man Omy showed up and offered himself to sprayed the bay for me!! good looks bro!!

nice and shinny

so it was time to start putting everything back together

mind the dust on everything...(my boy decided to do his bodywork as I put my **** back together...

the power plant...

swap in...

cleaned and polished the headers...

interior getting there as well

front end finally on and ready to go...

yes I'm keeping the A/C

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this deff needs a buff which will be done as soon as the windows are put back on

asr brace and 22mm itr sway bar on along with the complete greddy exhaust system

as it sat on jack stands

dropped the car bleed the clutch and cooling systems and voila she moves lol a few more shots as i sprayed the bay with water(not clean enough for my taste yet but) and tried out the lsd...

suspension is stiff enough

some interior and random shots

buffing & polishing

updates to come, thanks for ya time T-I

·
Registered
943 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys i really did have fun along with clothes full of por-15 and gotta say i hope it really works and keeps my car from getting rust as I'm not driving it the snow thats for sure, but really this project has been a lot of fun and I'm inpatient to drive this thing around, just got it aligned a few days ago and must say the camber kits did come in handy and this thing deff turns heads but still gotta finish a few little things left to be done but I can at least say it is road worthy and getting there once I get a chance I'll take some more pics(been using my ****ty phone) lol and post them but really looking for a mag to do a shoot to this and hopefully appear in at least one magazine. Later on I'll make a list of the aftermarket parts(goodies) on it and share with you guys.

·
Registered
943 Posts
thanks guys i really did have fun along with clothes full of por-15 and gotta say i hope it really works and keeps my car from getting rust as I'm not driving it the snow thats for sure, but really this project has been a lot of fun and I'm inpatient to drive this thing around, just got it aligned a few days ago and must say the camber kits did come in handy and this thing deff turns heads but still gotta finish a few little things left to be done but I can at least say it is road worthy and getting there once I get a chance I'll take some more pics(been using my ****ty phone) lol and post them but really looking for a mag to do a shoot to this and hopefully appear in at least one magazine. Later on I'll make a list of the aftermarket parts(goodies) on it and share with you guys.

Did you put a top Coat of Por 15, on top of the Por 15? To protect it from the UV rays (Sunshine) And how many coats did you lay down? Should be good, I did my dc4 about a yr ago and I rolled it outside everyday for this Entire summer and the parts that didn't get hit by the sun, help up great! But I don't think rust can EVER permenantly be cured without replacement..

I feel you on the Mag. spread thing, Its all about Recognition/ Promotion/ and Dedication!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you put a top Coat of Por 15, on top of the Por 15? To protect it from the UV rays (Sunshine) And how many coats did you lay down? Should be good, I did my dc4 about a yr ago and I rolled it outside everyday for this Entire summer and the parts that didn't get hit by the sun, help up great! But I don't think rust can EVER permenantly be cured without replacement..

I feel you on the Mag. spread thing, Its all about Recognition/ Promotion/ and Dedication!
yeah laid two coats of por-15 and didn't do the top coat just sprayed about 8 cans of rustoleum undercoating to the whole underside to protect from UV rays and weather elements although not really thinking of driving her during rain or snow, she didnt had much rust just superficial rust which was grounded and treated the right way, brand new gas tank along with brake and gas lines this thing has come apart in every little aspect inspected and replaced almost everything, even the c5 is new bought from the dealer a few years back and it only has about 3k miles so its time to do her second ever oil change with Mobil one full synthetic of course lol

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This is a very clean build, nicely done! I like it alot.

One question.. You show in multiple photos the brake rotors covered in black paint/por 15.. Um how did that end up working out when driving it ha?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
This is a very clean build, nicely done! I like it alot.

One question.. You show in multiple photos the brake rotors covered in black paint/por 15.. Um how did that end up working out when driving it ha?
lmao yeah its black caliper paint and just did it so the rest of the rotor stays rust free, obviously the braking surface will clear of the paint as the pads go thru it. I like it rust free!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
wow, very nice job! great build, car looks amazing, love how black really gets great reflections in paint unlike white.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
and thats how its done!!
badass work

1 - 20 of 156 Posts