Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i dont have alot, but then again, i have no job, so its hard to get money. I plan on lowering it and getting rims. also a carbon fiber hood and lip.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks nice. Maybe needs another coat of wax though
. And I'd suggest removing the pinstripes too. Other than that, keep up the good work. She's coming along nicely.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
While youre gettin rid of that pinstripe take off that dealer sticker too

Unless of course you like it. Then it doesnt matter.

Not really sure what else to say, glad you have an integra at least ... Im stilll saving ...

- Josh

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got rid of the dealer sticker, but after i get rims im going to repaint it the same color, and get rid of the pinstripe

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Looks nice. Reminds me of my 98 GS when I first purchased it. Pretty damn close anyways.

It's weird how those gauges have a redline on the speedomoter as well as the tachometer.

Looks good though, removing the pin stripe I think it a great improvement on these cars. Then maybe a good suspension setup for you. Depends on what you like and what you like to do I guess.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Are you going to keep your side moldings? Paint em? or Remove em, fill, then paint?

Same Q: For sideskirts (minus the removing one)

- Josh

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im going to paint the sideskirts when i repaint the whole car. the side moldings stay. but the pinstripping will be gone soon.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mayhem, nice lookin teg...also i thought i noticed a few breather mods (the V2 intake and exhuast) have fun with you car man im not gonna tell ya what to do cuz its ur car and im sure youll enjoy it for many years to come

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I don't even know if you need new wheels, those look good. Lowering it would prob be the next best thing. Looking really good for a baller on a budget, ha.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i coulda swore i saw that car last friday @ pines & 172, hahaha j/k, slick teg, in person and in pics

·
Registered
318 Posts
I dig your car, mine is close to the same, i have a lot more stuff done to mine, but way to rep the green tegs. I say lower it, rims, tint, and you'll be set. Heres a link to my car
My Teg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts