Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got new rims. they're hyper silver icon w62's with nanking tires. should have gotten gunmetals, but oh well.

before:

after:

found out why my brakes sounded weird:

i'm dropped with h&r race with stock shocks. my car looks too high

all comments welcome (positive or negative)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sweet Lookin. Are those 17s or 18s? I don't know rims well.

I recently dropped my car on H&R Sport and I thought it was SO LOW...for half a day. I already want it lower...but I'm worried lower wouldn't be practical. If you ever sell the H&R race consider selling them to me.

·
Registered
930 Posts
your drop looks perfect since your fender is right there by the tip of your tire. shouldve gotten 16-17s. the only way i see to solve your "high-look" is to get a big ass kit... like the buddly club 2...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahha i wanted h&r sports at first, but now i want something lower than race cause now it looks like stock height :p. those are 17's with 205/40R17 tires. thanks for the comments, guys. as for kits, i have a mugen style lip waiting, but i'm not sure if i want to put it on (might want an itr or ww instead).

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I agree, drop looks good. I don't like it when it's slammed down so the tire rubs against the fenderwell, lol.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think the drop looks perfect, I wouldn't worry about it. Your car looks good, I think your height looks great. I think when cars have a drop that puts the tire in the wheel well, it looks kinda stupid IMO. Oh, and I DO like those wheels. Don't be so critical, your teg is probably one of the best looking ones I've seen. Nice and clean

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
gnush*t on Mar/18/04 said:
hahha i wanted h&r sports at first, but now i want something lower than race cause now it looks like stock height :p. those are 17's with 205/40R17 tires. thanks for the comments, guys. as for kits, i have a mugen style lip waiting, but i'm not sure if i want to put it on (might want an itr or ww instead).
looks good to me. RSII Wings West kit on my g/fs LS made it look ruffly 1-1.5 inches lower. Perhaps that will solve your problem.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
sweet man, you finally got rims on that baby! That looks really good, no need to drop it anymore. Oh yeah you're coming to the meet this Saturday right? 35 cars already signed up

·
Registered
11 Posts
is your integra an LS? I only ask cuz the blanks.
how much of a drop with the H&R springs?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
wow your car is super clean man... loving the advan model 5 style wheels!! maybe save up for some koni yellows and use the lowest perch. that should close up the wheel gap a little more

add a type r or another style front lip to equal out the look that the painted sides give off

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
the drop looks fine your car is super clean. I think you may have a little negative camber in the front tho u mighrt want to grab a camber kit so your tires wear evenly. Otherwise its a very nice car.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
the drop looks perfect. No way at all does it look stock height. What rims are those?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
not much room between the tire and fender already...i agree with a kit, it might help...i read everything and you didn't say what size rims those are but they look like 18" to me? can't really go any lower without wheel rubbing when you turn...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wow man what a difference rims make on a car. LEAVE the car ALoNE!! Put on the Mugen or ITR lip and let it be. Dont put some whackass kit on there. Car looks great, wheels look great and the drop looks great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts