Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put in coilovers and the back right side of the car sits higher then the back left..both are set to the same height...ne ideas?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought...i have the front of my car on jacks rite now so its putting pressure on the back...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but one side is higher then the other..the rest of the car looks dumped..then theres that side
..ne ideas?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
ya i had this prob when i installed coilovers on my buds eclipse. LOL one side was correct then on the other side one was upside down and the front one was on the back and the back one was on the front. Ooopps too much alchohol. It was soooo off balance.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I posted a similar question on another forum before and this is what I got back. Someone said that since the engine is more on the left side and tranny on the right, the left side of the car may sit lower since there's more weight there. Don't quote me on this, I'm not saying I agree with the person that said this.

Just something for you to take into consideration, whether its bs or not.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
to properly adjust hieght with coilovers you need to corner weigh the car everytime. Are you using coilover sleeves? or is it a real coilover suspension.

depensing on how often you really adjust height and if performance is key to your goals, perhaps you should switch to springs.

good luck

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im using coilover sleves...what do u mean by corner weigh the car?..im not looking for performance..just show..

·
Registered
308 Posts
gsr black out..its slammed to the lowest setting..it cant go any lower..but the sleeve where the nothces are is going into the bottom part so it is capable of going lower, but not mechanically.........

how does it sit this morning gurbs?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THE CAR IS STILL HIGH FROM oNE SIDE....the right side of the car is like an inch higher then the left...any ideas still?

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have had the same problem when i re-installed my stock suspension, my rear right suspension was sitting higher than the rest of the car (this also happened when my car was lowered). This drove me nuts, and i took it to the dealer and they told me it was fine, but i was still was unsatified. So drove around and every integra i saw, and i compared the height, and it was the same. So dont worry, u can lower just that one side, more.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
did the springs seat properly after you put it back on the ground? are they good quality springs? you might have just got a cruddy set (like apc or something off ebay) and the spring rates aren't matched... just my thoughts...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my back coil is ALL THE WAY DOWN but my car doesnt seem very low..hmm...shouldnt it be almost to the ground? I ALSO noticed that the bottom of the right strut..its different from my left strut...im talking about the part that the coil sleve is in..is this normal?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts