Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn man i love your car. wish i could buy it. good luck with the sale. once again awesome car.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
maasim73 on Feb/16/04 said:
thanks georgios...i can't sleep, coz i can't believe i'm selling it...i'm gonna miss it for sure.
Dont do it Jun! You will regret it! Just let the Accord go. Keep the integra. Looks real nice. You got so much compliments on it. I like your car.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
See everybody likes your car. At least a lot of peeps. Even though the interior is Tan, we can work on that in time. I'll help you look for parts to do you interior swap. You will get through it. I almost sold my car too but then all that sentimental value and memories cant be replaced. Think hard about it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
i cant type too much cuz theres droll all over the keyboard, as if the front end and the type R spoiler wasnt hot enough the paint job is AMAZGIN

·
Registered
159 Posts
thanks everyone!...you just don't know how hard it is for me to let go my integra...john knows how much i love this car...i just have to let it go for a few personal reasons...number one, i gonna need some money pretty soon...and etc....i just hope, it will go to another good hands...i know i'm gonna regret this decision i'm making right now...somebody called already to take a look at it today...mannn, my heart is pounding right now really fast........i just don't have any choice right now...thanks again for all your comments!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Jun,
I can't believe this. Are you going to get something else?
and if you get desperate, I'll give you 2k cash for the integra.
Erick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts