Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last nite when pulled in to my parking lot i saw another silver 98-01 integra the same as mine, just not modified at all..
i took a moment to look at it and i thought that the stock teg just looked so much better than mine w/ my shaved door handles and rain gutters....

maybe it is b/c of the snow and my teg is kinda dirty and the rear end was hit by a satun in the last couple of weeks and it has yet to be fixed... but the car just looked soo much better than mine..
has this ever happened to any 1 else and any suggestions for something that i should do to raise my spirits on this topic

thanks guys

·
Registered
789 Posts
always have to stop and admire the original beauty that made you want to buy the car. I pass LS stockers with hubcaps all the time and always look again

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mean i feel like i have destroyed my car and some of the mods that i have done to the car i can not undo (at least at a reasonable price....(like putting door handles back in...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I see a stock teg and see tons of potential but then realize nothing can beat the bride I have in making my teg turn heads day in and day out

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I feel myself doing that to ANY teg because Im now having to save for another one lol.

I say, if you really want something new, sell it and start from stock again.

- Josh

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mine does turn heads maybe it is just the rear that was hit and looks like total crap.... i mean i am getting the car painted and some of the minor body work done come this spring.. i am hoping that this will refresh my spirits

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the thing is that i don't want to sell it and start over b/c of how i feel about what i have accomplished w/ what i have done.. and some of the future plans.... maybe after this mild motor build i should concentrate on the apperance of the teg...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any 1 else have anything such as input to say

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
dustrag on Feb/24/04 said:
any 1 else have anything such as input to say
I saw 4 parked at Acura of Bellevue and though "dang they ALL looks great stock!" But honestly, nothing can pass my expectation. I love the body line of the stock integra but also love the agressiveness that clean aftermarket parts adds to it...hence my Wings West WTyp lip kit
and no...no stock integra can compare to her right now.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
MeltMan on Feb/24/04 said:
yeah, I see silver 98-01 tegs and drool. They make my 94 bumper-damaged SE look like hell.

IMHO, silver 98-01's with type-r wings are the best looking integras ever.
I can't wait until I put the ITR wing on my Silver Teg. I agree, they look awesome. Now if I can only find one for cheap.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah but it is hosted on imagestation right now and it sucks.. the one showing my car not so dirty is to dark to see and the other that i have is of the rear of my car after it got smacked by a saturn....

hopefully soon i can get a jdm itr rear hatch w/ bronze glass and no wiper hole,jdm dc 2 tails and some people on here are making my car look better as soon as i get them the cash for the rear bumper and stuff.... i dunno i really love my teg but it made me think alot of how great it used to look before all the dings and dents scratches and no door handles etc

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i guess i don't want to turn mine stock or anything i really don't know what to do w/ my car what direction to go in... i have done the body kit show car thing and hated it.. jdm thing .... ehhh ok but i just love the look of clean cars... i really like shaved door handles and all b/c it just flows really nice.. i just wish the door poppers were working a little better.,,, but if you have any ideas check out my profile for an idea of my car and where i should go let me know please and any pics of the suggestions are greatly appreciatted.. and i will try to post pics up later..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
come on no 1 has any feed back for me here... i know there are many of us that stop to admire what our cars used to look like... espically the 1's that we see that the other drivers are taking super good care of it and they look like they just drove it out of the showroom.. i like to see it but i think in a way it also inspires us all..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Dustin-
post some pics or give us a link to your car so we can see it first. Kinda hard to offer an opinion when weve never even seen your car, ya know? I didnt find any pics in your profile...

To answer your question though yeah there are some times when I see a stock Teg and Im like "wow that looks better than mine". But then I stop to think about it and its really just a first thought kinda thing. I take a look back and look at my Teg now and Im look "yeah it looks better".

I have a pic of when I first got my car, all stock and I STILL think it looks great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts