Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY CARDOMAIN SITE

I finally got around to updating this site. Ive got all the current pics and upgrades on. Im also in the process of a full out race setup. Ill have some vids up very soon. Enjoy all comments are welcome.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sc50 for now i am in the process of settin up a full race setup with the sc63. Gotta love when your girls get you the turbo you want. Now its just a matter of gettin a Full-Race manifold, bigger intercooler and a couple other things before I throw it on.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
20psi on a 34 is still alot. since precision is ghey and won't release compressor maps, you kinda have to base it off of the gerrett gt series, and the same turbo but just made by gerrett is going to be surging anywere after around 17psi.
my turbo will berly get 20psi

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive done 20 psi no problem. Ive talked with a few guys at precision and they said the turbo can produce upwards of 25 psi. But you wont really see any HP gains after that because the turbo has ran outta steam. Ive never taken it that high. I doubt I ever will. Ill just throw the sc63 instead.

·
Registered
988 Posts
We can get the maps for them cause we are a distributor for Precision. Elite autosport

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
there really is no need to get the maps. precision sc series turbos are nothing but the gerrett gt, with compressor and turbine housings made by precision. and in most cases you can see just by looking at specs, what gt turbo you have.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
looks good, and i read the first couple posts on your guest book and i got sick, people are idiots, glad my car isnt on car domain. u ssaid 15.3 in stock trim. and they think it runs a 15.3 now. and some kid asked about your header"s" and u have a turbo manifold. wtf?

·
Registered
988 Posts
TKBLAZER on Feb/03/04 said:
Quote: xrtdac on Feb/03/04We can get the maps for them cause we are a distributor for Precision. Elite autosport
stop spamming the site tyler
EAT ME!!
Im not flooding...I wear the correct length jeans and pants.

·
Registered
869 Posts
what did you do to your power steering?
i still see the hose for it.
isnt it hard to steer?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I acutally kept the hose connected so that I would still have Power Steering fluid in my rack and pinion. But took out the power steering pump and all A/C components. Its really not that hard to steer unless your pretty much at a dead stop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts