Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was stolen in Beltsville at my work. Bold ass thieves stole in in a popular area where people smoke and take breaks. Even had security cameras, but the cameras did not get anything. WTF. Be on the lookout!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
sorry bro but if i get my teg stolen i think the sencond would be loaded nothng but security.

iif i were u, i would get another one, park it in the same spot and stock ur car. so u can catch these mothers.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
BrianRacerboy on Sep/14/07 said:
Quote: phatintegra on Sep/14/07Where in Beltsville? I'm always there.

Konterra business area off Murkirk Rd. off route 1. Be careful if you leave your car around there.
I know exactly where that location is.

·
Registered
629 Posts
hey im sorry dude! Do you have any alarm or security things in your car? Those thieves knew that integras are one of the top stolen car in the us. Thats why i bought a security alarm since two weeks ago on my interga because we dont know what could happen.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
you must have really good karma to keep on getting it back... now will you PLEASE go buy an alarm and do every single T-I DIY safety/security mod? it's a gs-r...

·
Registered
814 Posts
BrianRacerboy on Sep/17/07 said:
UPDATE:

They found my car. They stole the wheels and radio. Busted the ignition as usual to drive off with it. Luckily nothing else was taken and no body damage.
Wow, lucky you. Yet unlucky because it's the 2nd time it happened. Definitely ramp up the security, which reminds me to do so as well, even though I don't have a GS-R.

·
Registered
144 Posts
you know what i think same theives are going around stealing because my car got stolen the same way... busted the ignition to unlock the steering and took rims, hids, along with couple other stuff.... damn thieves

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.