·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im just wainting till i get some money to drop it buy clear corners and a grill

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well you didn't ask for any opinions so......i'll keep my thoughts to myself and say it looks better than when it was wreaked .

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
those first two pics hurt just looking at them.. what happened?!

hm.. it kinda looks like my color, but with a lil more blue with a touch of chameleon(green/pink) to it.. u have nice taste in color. i would have shaved off the emblems. i like ur sideskirts!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think the bumper looks kinda weird, but I like the sideskirts. Even though I probably wouldnt like the wing on another car, I think it fits nicely. I dont know what it is, I think its the kit in general and color that make the wing look right. Nice otherwise though!

·
Registered
172 Posts
thats looks awsome! the wing is a lil big but that looks dope, did insurance pay for all of that. thats insane, is that house of kolors blue chamelion?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like everything except for the wing... that color is very nice, and the body kit is okay too, although I would get something a little less aggressive... that wing does look OKAY on that car, as the body kit lends itself to an aggressive wing, but I would have gone a little bit less aggressive... but yeah drop it too, I badly need to drop mine as well, waiting for the springs now..

·
Registered
269 Posts
haha man that looks sorta like my civic before i totaled it... same wing, same sideskirts. i had intruder type2 front airdam tho. mine wasnt dropped either...sheesh

my car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts