Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys my car just sold about 20 minutes ago. i have had some great times in her and she has treated me well. it was a 94 gsr with 143000 miles and i got 6 g's out of her. well i just figured i would let you guys know. thanks for all the info on this sight. maybe someday i'll get another... we'll see. here is one of the first pics that i took with my car in the summer of 2002. she was bone stock except for the clear corners. i figured this would be a good far well pic.

thanks again for all the great info and support

·
Registered
208 Posts
My car is getting painted right now at the moment, just dropped her off about 1 hr ago, I plan to sell her, Ill miss my B20Turbo (sniff sniff) but 6G isnt bad for a 94 with that much mileage, I only plan to sell my Integ 94 LS for about 5K it has 57K on the motor. What do you plan to buy now?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
great car selling skillz
. i wouldn't have paid over $4,000 for a car with that much milage (except an itr) :p. you're always welcome here no matter what future car you get

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah Steve I know its a steal but its gutted out etc right now, so lot of folks been complaining saying they want seats etc..I told them just buy it themselves but they say itll cost to much so Im painting it fresh, and getting new interior basically dropping another G into the car then ill ask 6K or so. By the way its 57K on motor and i KNow that bc. we got it off crashed CRV from junk yard, but my integ has bout 90K I believe so not that bad either.

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
vdog0531 on Jan/31/04 said:
well i don't know for sure what i am going to get... probably nothing for awhile. i'm at college.. i don't really need anything. damn its kinda setting in that i don't have car anymore... this sucks
Ooh, Washington State -- I'm at University of Arizona. Our basketball team is coming over to beat you later today!

Anyways, get the money in a high-interest account and save it for a good car -- maybe an RSX or a used ITR in a few years?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
wow- that too bad but you did get a very nice buck for your car. I can't sell my GSR sedan w/ 120k for 5gs alone. maybe I need to ride up to WA and try? Save those 6gs and some of what you make while in college and we'll see you driving a WRX or something later down the line. I know that's sort of what I did to end up with a 2000 GSR.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
vdog0531 on Jan/31/04 said:
TheGSRGuy... yeah well beating our basketball team is like beating someone up that has no hands... its just not hard. and even tho i got good money out of her.... i still miss my baby.
:werd: you don't know what you have till it's gone. use that 6k and look for an itr on ebay :p

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NO MORE TEGGIES!!! thats for sure. at least not for awhile. its just not practical to have a car in pullman wa in the winter time. its a waste. but oh well... we'll see what happens. i don't really need a ride right now so its not biggie. damn i loved that car:(

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
It's even sadder for me to see cuz it was my color =(
Your always welcome on the site and maybe if you get bored you can find a project teg and then fix it up when you get some free time and money. Did you give the new owner a T-I card?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey chris... yeah its sad to see it go too... the BG33P gotta stick together. and no i didn't give him a TI card cause i actually didn't even get to give the keys over. it was at home and my parents drove it to the meeting spot and sold it for me. i never even gotta one last 3rd gear redline out of her:(. yeah maybe i can pick up a project teg at some point. that is actually what i want to do. but it would have to be stripped out so i could do it all myself and make it ALL MINE... but thats probably pretty far down the road.

·
Registered
161 Posts
buying my teg made me too happy, i don't know how it would be to have to sell it :( i say save that money and keep adding to it, before you know you'll have some Gs to throw down on something new! (hopefully a ITR or RSX-S!!) Sorry to hear about your sale... one man's old integra is another man's NEW integra!

- Andy

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Wow man...Good Luck with the next ride. Nothing can compare to the times with the Teg though...I'm sure you will see. $6 g's is real good though. Nice selling work!

Hope you still stick around and post here...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts