Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Car and it's rims...

What do you guys think? I sorta just started working on it, I don't have much free time. Do you think i should paint the rims to like, white? Or should i keep it the way it is...? I plan on doing a bunch of stuff to the car so don't worry, it won't stay that way. I've got a body kit for it and a paint job waiting to happen. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
i personaly think yellow integras with black rims are the hottest thing, bu then again those would be very attractive to cops, so i would get a real nice and clean black paint job and pain the fat fives in bronze

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you are keeping the car white. I say bronze, gold, or gunmetal would look good for the rims. White would look ok also. If you are doing a different color then it all depends on what color. What body kit do you have, and whats wrong with the stock bumpers? What are you doing with the fat fives?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rims on the car now are departing since i have those other ones. I'll probably sell the fat fives since i'll have rims already. I was planning to keep the car white with the black hood. How would that look do you think? I already have a body kit, I don't know which one it is though, i bought off a friend of a friend...you know how that works. i just wanted to drop the front a bit with a new bumper, giving it a bit more of an aggresive look. Planning on painting the interior white, we'll see how thing pan out for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.