·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great lookin lude tail light conversion...i like

·
Registered
515 Posts
whats goin on man. cars lookin pretty clean and crazy at the same time. ive seen you once rollin down wells or blanding but since i no longer own a teg i dont really come up on this board. anyways you outta come around the fleming island area man. ive got a few teg buddies, one with a jdm front but right now hes rebuilding his motor due to turbo issues. well take it easy man and let me nkow if you ever come around

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
i dont like the sticker, the prelude conversion and not really feeling that front kit. I like the jdm front and turbo. I think it would look better if the hood was one color, cf maybe. Nice volks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks like a Teg and prelude had a baby, looks like Lude front end, lude tails and rear bumper, with some crazy sideskirts/widebody kit, not my cup of tea, nonetheless a lot of hard work and it came out pretty decent, keep the car 1 color, I would also love to see it in NBP, or even PY.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.