Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..I was sitting in my basment playing some quality PS2...and I heard my alarm go off..Iam like..SSSSSHHHHHHH**************TTTTTTTTT...run up stairs..and grab mah keys and turned my alarm off..and I was like..WTF...no one is by my car...but I saw an old lady by her jeep..and I was like..okay..may be that was just a freak occurance...so I went back to playing my PS2..about 5 mins later..my sis comes in and drops some broken clear plastic on my couch...and says..yeah that old lady just backed in to your car..and I was like ....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...(whilst cracking every bone in my body from pure rage!!!!!!!!!!!)...so anyways I go look at my car..and she managed to smash my foglight..and Freak up my bumper.....now then..I called the ACURA dealership and asked about anew fog light covering..and the guy had no idea what I was talking about..Iam like..ahhhhh..u sux...and the prob is..I don't live with in a four hour drive of an ACURA dealership!...what else can i do??

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
get cash from her and buy JDM one piece headlights!!!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
well do you mean the whole foglight is messed up or just the plastic covering? also find out if acura can even sell the plastic coving for the foglight seperatly. my guess is they wont. also go to www.acuraautomotiveparts.netand see if you can find something on there. they are much cheaper than the dealer, they will send them to you, and are oem products.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Did the lady even stop and say anything?? Or was it like a hit-and-run type thing?? Get the cops involved if ti was.
-Ep

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Jacksont001 on Aug/27/02 said:
get cash from her and buy JDM one piece headlights!!!!
haha, get her social security payments!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah....she says she will pay for it so thats good..but It will be atleast a week before I can get the damn parts..around here!...ahhhhhh!!!!!!..that sux..but I think I will just get JDM..one piece lights....thanks for your sympathies..andideas...thanks hootb18!..your are ever resourcefull!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea get the JDM lights and post pic when installed.

Ahh you lucky SOB, well not really lucky... did you get that old lady's info?

·
Registered
137 Posts
yeah i hit a deer the other week and it smashed my hood and headlights... i talked my rents into letting me get a carbon fiber hood and the one peice headlights because it ended up to be cheaper... so it turned out not to be that bad after all.. sorry to hear about your car man!

·
Registered
865 Posts
He's got a G2 teg Crash, inner most lights on the G2 are fog lamps. They're lined up with the headlights and side markers and all, so there's a 1 peice that wraps them all together.

·
Registered
573 Posts
sorry to hear about that man.. i know i would go crazy if someone hit my car.. my car is my Baby, well it looks like everything is gonna work out fine... so your not in that bad of a position
good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts