Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new here ive been on g2ic and honda-tech for a few years just decided to come here. Ive had my integra for 2 years +. And im thinking of selling her, well neway here are the pics. And a link to my for sale add is in my Sig. Comments Welcome

Engine
-1993 LS Bottom end
-Arais Flat topped Forged Pistons 9.8:1
-ShotPeened Rods
-Knife Edged Micropolished Crank
-ARP Head Studs
-ARP Rold Bolts
-New honda seals and bearings and journals were micropolished
-JDM 1992 Integra Head (PR4-2)
-Crower 404 Cams
-Crower Dual Valve Springs
-Crower Retainers
-Ported and Polished
-Ferrara Oversized SS Valves

Bolt ons
-DC Sport 4-2-1 Header
-AEM CAI
-HKS Hyper Exhaust

Susp
-Intrax Springs 2.5in drop ( its about a 2.75 in drop now with the struts)
-Tockio Illumina 5-way adjustable struts
-Ingalls Extreme Camber kit (not installed but included)

MISC
-Apex-i SAFC
-Bel Ray Ecu (8,500 rpm rev limit, re mapped fuel and timing)
-Holly Fuel Pump
-Brembo Rotors
-Exedy Stage 1 clutch
-Short Shifter and Silver shift knob
-JVC Cd player 45x4 watts
-Polk audio speakers all around

Exterior
-CWEST N1 front bumper (brand new not installed, currently has a black widow that is cracked ...crack not showen in pics)
-Black Widow Rear Bumper (not installed)
-Black Widow Wing
-JDM 1 Peice Headlights
-16in Sport Edition Wheels

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot for the compliments guys. Since the body kit broke and i have to put the new front and rear on and i have to put a new pass door on as mine got dented and scraped it now needs some body work but its not much nothing a weekend wouldnt take me but i cant seem to sell it, i have only put it up on hondatech and g2ic but not to many ppl responded. im going to put it up locally now , im not even asking much only 4500 the motor cost me close to $3,000 just for that

and no i dont have any dyno numbers yet i havent dyno tuned it. im waiting for my cam gears to come in then i will dyno tune it. but it runs simply amazing its pretty quick, esp for an ls. rolls gsr's easily

But thanks alot for the compliments :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.