Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05-01-2014

Parts to come /not sure yet -

- Front Bumper Carbon FIber Duct
- Seibon / Spoon? Carbon Fiber Hood /not sure yet
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk /not sure yet
- OEM DB8 Window Visors
- Beatrush Aluminum UnderPanel

- RHD Integra Dashboard (have one but has damages)
- Carbon Fiber Center Pieces
- Spoon Sports Carbon Racing Mirrors

04-10-2014 ***** UPDATED PARTS LIST ****

Engine

- JDM '98 Spec Type R
- JRSC Supercharger
- LHT Intercooler Manifold w S-Tube Ported to 68mm
- LHT Header
- Spoon Sports Baffled Oil Pan 02-24-14
- Spoon Sports Valve Cover 01-02-14
- Spoon Sports Plug Kevlar
- Spoon Sports Oil Cap 02-24-14
- Spoon Sports Hose Kit 04-03-14
- Spoon Sports Plugs and Wires 01-02-14
- Spoon Sports Engine Torque Damper
- Spoon Sports N1 01-02-14
- Spoon Sports Shift Rod 04-05-14
- Spoon Sports Shift Bushings 04-05-14
- Spoon Sports Reservoir Covers 02-24-14
- Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail
- Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Gears
- Skunk2 68mm Black Series Throttle Body
- Skunk2 Vtec Selenoid Cover
- Skunk2 Cam Seal
- AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
- RC Engineering 750cc injectors
- Innovative Motor Mounts
- ChaseBays Fuel Line Tuck Kit w Inline Fuel Filter
- ChaseBays Brake Booster Delete Kit
- ChaseBays Brake Line Relocation Kit
- ChaseBays CM2 Engine Harness
- ChaseBays Overflow Tank
- All-In-Fab Tucked Radiator

Exterior

- Color: Championship White
- JDM Front End Conversion
- 15" Spoon Sports SW388 Wheels
- Project Kics R40 Lug Nuts

Suspension

- JDM ITR 5Lug Conversion
- AMR Full Coilovers
- Spoon Sports Twin Block Calipers 01-02-14
- Spoon Sports Rear Strut Bar
- StopTech Drilled Brake Kit
- Function7 Rear Lower Control Arms
- Skunk2 Pro Series Plus Front Camber Kit
- Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit
- ARP Extended Studs
- HOP Trailing Arm Bushings
- HOP Front Wheel Bearings
- ASR SubFrame and Sway Bar Kit
- Hardrace Traction Bar Kit

Interior

- Right Hand Drive Conversion
- Red Recaros
- Spoon Sports Steering Wheel 02-24-14
- Spoon Sports Blue Wide Rear View 02-24-14
- Spoon Sports Aluminum Shift Knob
- Skunk2 Short Shifter
- Takata Harnesses

Before and After

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andrew_j on Nov/16/10 said:
That car is so clean I can't imagine cutting it in half just to make it rhd. To each his own I guess. Glwtb.

Something I've wanted to do ever since I saw JameelRose \s thread. An amazing inspiration.

a little more....
on 11-11-10.. started placing order for necessary parts for the shave and tuck in the bay. I will also be replacing a lot of engine components... when I first bought the car, I started off on the wrong foot by ordering parts and parts without thinking and building it the way I wanted it... and this is why this WHOLE transformation and thread are being formed.

Ordered:
- Skunk2 Pro Series Black Series Cam Gears
- Skunk2 Black Series Oil Cap
- Skunk2 Cam Seal
- RTW Industries Valve Cover <3
- LHT Performance JRSC Intercooler Manifold w S-Tube bored to 68mm
- JRSC Gaskets
- ChaseBays Brake Line Relocation Kit
- ChaseBays CM2 Engine Harness
- ChaseBays Aluminum Tucked Radiator
- ChaseBays OverFlow Tank
- ChaseBays Fuel Line and Filter
- Innovative Motor mounts

The right hand drive and jdm front end conversions are done. The guy is doing the interior wiring for me. Hopefully it'll be done in the next week or so... Then working on the engine bay; removing items, holes, etc etc. Mocking up all the ChaseBays parts, and seeing how everything will look before stripping the whole car and getting it ready for paint.

The engine is apart.. as I've change the intake cam to a gsr cam. I will be replacing all the seals, gaskets, and so forth... New mounts, clutch kit (thinking of CM Stg 3)

I'll post pics once I get it back continue on with this...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mineis4Door on Nov/17/10 said:
cant wait to see more of this 4 door!

Me too.. lol Haven't seen her in almost a month.
I've posted more picts of how she use to look... nice and sexyy with the usdm front <3

Quote: luck4rmkc on Nov/17/10 I would like to see some pics of the RHD conversion and the JDM front
me too lol I was sent one by my buddy as a tease w just the jdm hood on...
Hoping in the next 2 weeks, she should be back in my hands.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some Parts are in!

- Skunk2 Pro Series Black Series Cam Gears
- Skunk2 Black Series Oil Cap
- Skunk2 Cam Seal
- Innovative Motor mounts

I also got the car back.

This is just a little teaser for now.
I put the car up on 4 jack stands... I will be removing unnecessary items from the bay. Having the car back in its condition is motivating to continue working on it, I won't stop til she's done!
Hopefully I can have her painted January or February and hopefully running by summer 2011, even though my goal was to have her all finished up by summer 2012. We'll see how it goes...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
codenamezero on Nov/23/10 said:
I read bad thing about the composite fuel rail... such as piss poor fitments and people having hard time fitting their injectors on it as well.

Thanks for the headsup
i'll cross my fingers and hope this is a good one lol If not, i'll send it back... no biggie. the car isn't going anywhere anytime soon as you can see </3

Quote: carbondc2 on Nov/23/10 The teg looks like it's going to be very nice when done(again)!!
Do me a favor when you call chasebays next time ask chase or Aaron where the helL is my refund at?I'll be checking on this as you make progress!!
Yeah, i'm aiming for her to be perfect, which is going to be hard to achieve.
lol, I haven't had a problem with ChaseBays so far... I actually got a quick little story, but i'll wait til I receive the rest of my parts from them to say it. <3

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Put some work in...
Put the car on jackstands

Took the front end apart again...

pulled the pass. harness through the firewall. Removed power steering and ac lines.

- I will be removing some of the wires from the pass. harness before I continue.. ABS wires specifically and some of the extra ones I won't be needing.
- once I get the both sides done, I will be power washing and de-greasing the engine bay..

We'll keep everyone posted. More pictures to come.

·
Registered
95 Posts
What an awesome build! I'm in the process of putting my JRSC GSR back together. Josh and I will have to bring our GSR's up to NY,RIGHT JOSH???

·
Registered
95 Posts
aww... poor car.. lol Just messin, I can understand all the time and effort you've put into making that thing clean. Mine's been to Detroit and Wisconsin.. but then again, it's only got 61k lol!

·
Registered
95 Posts
The right hand drive and jdm front end conversions are done. The guy is doing the interior wiring for me. Hopefully it'll be done in the next week or so... Then working on the engine bay; removing items, holes, etc etc. Mocking up all the ChaseBays parts, and seeing how everything will look before stripping the whole car and getting it ready for paint.

The engine is apart.. as I've change the intake cam to a gsr cam. I will be replacing all the seals, gaskets, and so forth... New mounts, clutch kit (thinking of CM Stg 3)

I'll post pics once I get it back continue on with this...

I ran a CM-3 clutch for several years, (22-8-15 slicks, LSD, JRSC 8#) When I tore it down for the rods/pistons, I noticed the metal was splitting between the springs. I replaced it with a stage 4 6-puck sprung. I'm completely satisfied with it, and the price was great. Got it from an Ebay store. Just figured I'd share that. How's the build coming along???

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey dude, we're anxious to see how the build is coming along. How are/were your intake temps, and what were you circulating through the intercooler? I was using distilled water and Redline water wetter.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for the lack of posts guys.. after the Right Hand Drive was done, the car was brought to my mechanic to do some of the right hand wiring... the car just sat for almost 3 years with not a lot of work done to it. In July or August of 2013 I took the car back, and things are finally rolling (dashboard was just sitting in there unbolted for wiring purposes).

As soon as I got the car back I removed everything that was still on the car and sent the shell to my painter.

He’s been updating me as he goes..

Found some quarter panel rust

Under windshield rot

front end all aligned

since it was in the shop I ordered Type R Doors (with panels) Kinda just ordered them for the panels and switches.

and my daily, I love Hondas! So I bought a Ridgeline to tow my boat.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
24 Participants
deesautohouse
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing