Team Integra Forums banner

My box, keep, or ditch?

673 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  IntegratyX 
#1 ·
Well I decided to put my car on a diet this winter and got a CF hood, gutted the rear seats,spare tire, and trunk plastic. My box w/ sub and amp weights in at 48LBS, with all this weight savings it seems retarded to just add it all back with a box. What do you all think ? Get some quick disconnects for the wires so I can put it in and out in less than a minute, or just throw it in my beater car ? without it I can also get a weight saving battery. Last but not least, I could afford to loose 20 lbs

#3 ·
48lbs should be less than a 1/10 of a sec, so for drag im not reaLLY to concerned. But for autoX that thing slides around and isnt too secure (despite being a tirewell molded fiberglass box). Any sugestions on where to get disconnects for 4Ga wire online ?

#6 ·
I dont race on the streets, infact where I live (very very small town in rural PA) no one does, so even if I wanted to I would have to search around for hours looking for a race. Why bother doing that when I can drive 45 mins and get my times and have plenty o competition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.