Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna say goodbye. This site has been great, since day one. The reason I'm saying goodbye is that I'm getting rid of my teg because my girlfriend almost wrecked in her civic. Now she wants an Xterra. And because we plan on getting married I want her to be safe and all. The teg is in good shape but the civic is alot nicer(to her that is). Now I can't stop looking at her(my car). I don't like thee civic or anything but it's just newer, i don't know if that makes sense or not because they look the same as far as being in good condition. So I started yesterday taking parts off that are compatible with the civic. I wish there was another way. I want to do just because my teg is auto and her civic is a stick but while mine is a dohc hers is a sohc. Man I don't know but until we meet again(Team-Integra)....love always

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Damn going from a 98 GS to a Civic? The teg is safer. Just because she is getting an Xterra should have nothing to do with you getting rid of your car. If the Civic is newer, it will get you more money. Stand up for your teg man.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hell yeah man, there are ways around this... Sell them both and just buy a newer teg with a manual transmission. Then you will both be happy.

New teg w/ 5-speed=
Nicer than a Civic
More Power than Civic
Better looking than a Civic
And most importantly,
More fun than a Civic

Trust me dude. She'll love you for it. lol

·
Registered
883 Posts
Cyrax71 on Feb/26/04 said:
Hell yeah man, there are ways around this... Sell them both and just buy a newer teg with a manual transmission. Then you will both be happy.

New teg w/ 5-speed=
Nicer than a Civic
More Power than Civic
Better looking than a Civic
And most importantly,
More fun than a Civic

Trust me dude. She'll love you for it. lol
i agree with ^^^

Preach Brotha PREACH!

·
Registered
402 Posts
How about this, she gets the xterra and u get the integra??? Dude, dont give up on the TeG!!!!!!
Therefore shes "safe" in an suv and u get to keep ur TeG....DUDE!!! KEEP THE TeG!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
yeah, i'm missing your logic here. unless you absolutely prefer stick over an auto, the teg has much more goin for safety, performance, value, etc. AND F%*# SUV'S.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i know guys and just today i signed on a deal for an 02 xterra its nice they gave me 10500 for it i owed 7800 so thats great i guess but i feel like it will come back to me i appreciate the help

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
If my girl ever told me to sell my teg while she gets a new truck and gets to keep her civic, id point and laugh at her, then walk her to the door and take my teg for a nice ride. She would never do that though =)

Well I'm glad you got your moneys worth for it. Congrats.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I say your girl is a lil selfish!
Your logic is confusing.WHY would anyone sell a car they happen to like, and keep something they don't like, while their girl gets whatever she wants?Im confused... Maybe i missed a point but, thats wrong...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/29/04 said:
If my girl ever told me to sell my teg while she gets a new truck and gets to keep her civic, id point and laugh at her, then walk her to the door and take my teg for a nice ride. She would never do that though =)
Hellll yeah!!!
Which one of you actually wears the pants?
[To original thread starter]

- Josh

·
Registered
161 Posts
SUV's may be bigger then my integra, but I can hit them from the side and make them roll like a ball :)

Sell both the civic and integra, and buy a type r so you can make 90% of the members jealous. Or just keep the integra, I mean whens the last time it disappointed you?

You should have an equal relationship going on to, she can't make all the decision, you both should be happy. My integra is always happy, because I spend money on it and not a girl haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.