Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some pics before the hood and wing was changed. The last pic is an updated one but not too clear and was taken by Speedoptions at the TF&TF 2 casting call...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like it a lot. Nice job!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ExtremeGSR, I changed that aluminum wing to the WW 3 pc. I think it looks better on my car with the 3 pc. The CL conv is only temporary. I plan to convert it to the JDM Type R.

Menace, the rims are the 5Zigen Corpse.

Ultraspeed, it's not as fast as I want it to be. I did run low 15's at the California Speedway in fontana, CA. But until I am able to 'charge' it, it's not fast enough for me.

Thanks Michi and everyone else.

I'll try to post the most recent pics of my car soon. These were taken about a year ago at a car show in Industry, CA

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice ride. Good decision on ditching that wing for the WW 3 pc. Instead of the JDM ITR front end why not do an even more rare R34 Skyline conversion? They are awesome.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TegMan, that's another option I might consider. Thanks.

GreenMachine, I use only Meguire's products. IMO they are the best in almost, if not all, car care products.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks ELMN8R...you'll be surprised that I only put 1 coat of wax and 1 coat of polish. And the result is all thanks to Meguires.

97GS, thanks for the criticism and the compliment. I did the CL conversion cuz ALOT of people here in So Cali have body kits on their tegs and I wanted to do somethin' a lil different. It'll be changing soon though. I've had the kit for about 2 yrs now and it's time for something new.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts