Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't quite get the hang of posting pics, but I'll try a different way. Anyway, tell me of what ya'll think.O Yea, and check out my new ride in the last pic, would post that, but then again this is the TI Forum. Anyway, I love the Teg more! Check out the album too...!!Click Here 4 the ImageStation Album!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
looks very nice! i posted them for ya

BTW: to post pics from imagestation take off the .orig.jpg at the end of the address then you should have no problem. If you want to edit your post and do that i will take your pics off my post..

EDIT: what exhaust do you have?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot bro again! lots of help...and just go ahead and leave em', the pics are showin now. Thanks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HKS Super Dragger...for those exhaust (sound) posts, the dragger is pretty sweet at high revs.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
filipinoguy.....yes it is, i tried to get it as clean lookin as possible, no back lip for that mugen look.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
you didnt happen to go to hot import nights in San Mateo did you?? i think i saw a car in the parking lot very similar to yours, but its hard tellin...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigcooncie95ls on Sep/16/02 said:
you didnt happen to go to hot import nights in San Mateo did you?? i think i saw a car in the parking lot very similar to yours, but its hard tellin...
No...wasn't my car...I stay in the San Diego area, but if you see one at HIN in San Diego, It's probably me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bigcooncie95ls....if you could...can you take out the post i put up just before this one. thanks again.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
i cant take out posts that you put, i con only do my own. But on your post you have the option on top of it to delete it. It says "delete" same with changing what you put in a post just click on edit

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigcooncie95ls on Sep/16/02 said:
i cant take out posts that you put, i con only do my own. But on your post you have the option on top of it to delete it. It says "delete" same with changing what you put in a post just click on edit
k...i got it now...man, this site is a lil' tricky at first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts