Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I fixed the pics for you.

Doesn't look Real sh*tty to me. Looks very nice! What shot are you running?

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
very nice, what kind of rc car is that?

(might wanna get rid of the breather filter though breather is bad)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yea, I wouldn't say sh*tty at all, have pride in your car
Have you run it at the track w/ that 100 shot?
You say "it was running a 100 shot..." did something happen that you're not anymore?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh, by the way, I'd get rid of that little filter on the valve cover and run the line to the intake how it's supposed to be. Just my opinion. I don't remember the logistics behind it, but one of the admins explained it very well once. If you check out flow charts of the positive crankcase ventalation I think that might shed some light on why you want that line in place. Again, just my opinion.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do take pride in my car... i just say real sh*tty since its an RS... thats what it stands for...

the 100 yes has been ran on the car... 13.80 @101 mph... with blown rings... compression test was done at the track before the runs and read in at 110 across all four! this happened with leaving the bottle warmer on by accident installed without the thermostat on it!!! bad idea bad idea... the needle was pegged and it went fast for about 3 seconds.. then detonation... i rebuilt the block and now retiring my slicks.. and going after my house!!! cant do it with a sponge for a car... so the will sit stock airbox with a k&n, header, and 5 zigen exhaust and thats it.. all the other parts are being or have been sold...

i appreciate the feedback on the breather! and it had been removed and replaced with factory line.. to the airbox. but thank you for the words.. im posting pics as i am finding them on my drive...

·
Registered
711 Posts
That line just dumps sh*t into your throttle body such as extra oil. Please explain how it's bad! I'm curious on the explanation. If the crankcase is getting ventilated, how would it benifit to put sh*t back in your intake to coat it with crap? As long as it's ventilated, I can't see a problem!

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
follow the link I posted up above for an expanation of why the breather is bad

tony4311 on Aug/23/02 said:
(might wanna get rid of the breather filter though breather is bad)

·
Registered
444 Posts
hey i resent that lol, ive got a 94 rs, hell i love it! sweet ride, when i get my d/camera working ill put some shots of mine on here!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts