Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, first time posting, been looking around for a few days now; seems like I could learn a lot from you people.

My CarDomain Site

Includes pictures of:
Cayenne Red Pearl
17" Konig Verdict rims in Silver
Goodyear Eagle F1 tires (God, I love these tires)
Factory-style Spoiler
Euro taillights
Factory '98 (Snowflake?) 14" alloy wheels

EDIT: Added Sig.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nice car man. Four doors rock! Now for the typical Question, Are you going to lower it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only recently been considering it, ground clearance is a big issue..I enjoy laughing at the people who have to coast perpendicular over speedbumps. But from reading a lot of the discussions here, I may eventually go with the shocks/springs that lower it 1.2-1.3". I won't ask for opinions since I know that's been beaten to death, though, and I can look into it more when I have some cash.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Sweet teg, my car is that color too.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finished adding a bunch of pics to my CarDomain site. Have some highlights in my sig.

[Edit: If I could get the sig to show up..why does it sometimes not? I've got Show Sig checked.]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
why do you have cross drill rear rotors and not the fronts too?

It's a nice start - that color is really nice - good luck with your ride!

·
Registered
874 Posts
yeah, i dig that color. and i dig sedans. keep it up, and get those altezzas off there. unless youre from the UK, they love that crap there. haha. j/k. keep it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i like the four door. i have a 92 4 door with a black widow body kit. 17" exel wheels, momo non ajustable seats with sparco harnesess, momo wheel , coilovers,vis carbon fiber hood, and i just recently got a jdm b16 swap, also a 50 shot of nos. its a start i plkan to turbo it, anyone else have a 92 teg

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hakamoto on Mar/18/04 said:
Who is your sig. hosted with? Try using photobucket.com or another imagehosting site.
My image is on photobucket, shows up fine in my Settings page.

Quote: kricci on Mar/18/04 why do you have cross drill rear rotors and not the fronts too?
Saving up to do the fronts, since I'd like to get some larger rotors with these wheels showing off the brakes so well.

As for the Altezzas, I'm pretty happy with how they look, though I've still got the factory ones and I've been toying with putting those back on. And I haven't seen the black altezzas, have a link to them?

EDIT: Yay for searching. Sig's once per page, but not having Sig checked for the first post nullified it for the rest.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah love the color. I got the same except mine is a 99 gs. Check out my cardomain site. I would take off the euros though cause I like how the red tails match the paint a lil bit. I wanna paint my badges gunmetal or black cause i think it would look good with my black rims. Nice teg dude keep up the good looks

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
nice and sweet! drop it dude! check out my teg, have it hella dropped but i love it. i dont get too much hitting on the road (except from those freakin' potholes!!!
)and just as long as ur careful. u got bigger wheels than mine so im sure yours would look nice too.
here's my teg:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts