Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me what you think of my car...i'm still just getting started, i've only had it two months.....give me suggestions of what to do next

click here

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok to start get rid of that VTEC sticker on the back of your car. Inless you put a different valve cover on, you dont have VTEC. You have a LS. Then the floormats. Yea leave now. the blue lights can stay because they are alright. umm.....Lower it and loose the tailights. The best part of the car is your muffler. Smart very smart. Ok there is my input. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did you buy it totally stock, or have you put all that shtuff on in the two months you've had it? My personal opinion - I would change some stuff. But, each to his own.
I would agree with ICC96INTEGRA - lower it, get some rims, trade the seats for some Sparco's or Momo's or something. Lose the crap (NOS mats, VTEC tag, etc, etc...) Get those crystal red tails, those look nice on white. You have a sweet color scheme goin on, though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm definately going to take some of these suggestions into effect. I'm gonna drop the VTEC sticker and loose the floormats. I did buy it totally stock. I'm currently saving for rims/body kit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
No Vtec and no NOS why you advertising that you have them?
Lose that crap for starters...........

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey bro - i like the white and blue scheme - that is what i wanted to do but i got a black one instead --- now i am black and blue... However - i think that you should lose the blue lights in the corners - i used to have those for a day - then i turned on my lights and saw that they lit up different shades of blue.. It looked like a damn xmas tree! I think if you really want to keep the blue in the turn signals you should take out the wedge bulbs on the side, that way it won't be two different colors and won't clash... just my opinion, but think about it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
hahah is it me or is the front emblem in the wrong place, looks a little high

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
lots of blue and white dressing up the teg.. do u dress to match the teg.. white tshirt & blue jeans..hee hee..

hm.. painted blue air box.. i dont understand.. do u fit that over ur air filter? and psst.. ur spark plugs are a lil messy.. & ur ground is in the wrong spot

·
Registered
711 Posts
Lose:
VTEC emblem, floor mats, tails, corner lights...

then maybe it'll look decent...

is that 1/2 of a blue lunch box to block the hot air from the engine?? j/p... good idea.. but its kinda mickey mouse job... just slapped it there..

typer430 the emblem is high...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks a lot for the comments, guys. i am changing some things about it from your suggestions...mostly things that i did before i got serious about it. i took off the vtec sticker and stuck in the oem floormats. what do you'll think about diamond plate floormats. rims/tires/lowering is next.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I really like the seats, are they just pads that sit on top of your stock leather seats, or are they leather covers ala katzkin?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
you should change the window decal to "Team-Integra.net"
move the front acura emblem to where it's supposed to be. lower it a little bit. the rims you can put off for now. it's always better to lower the car first then get bigger rims later. IMO, 17s look down right ridiculous not lowered. paint those altezzas all red. there is a great article on it here, i believe. the exhaust tip looks a little too big to me, but that's just me. i like things subtle. the vtec sticker has got to go. maybe a spoiler? (stock shortie or the itr one) not really feeling the seats or the floor mats. not too crazy about the different color corner blues either. not the blue part. just the not matching part. you can replace the blue intake shield/box thing with an aluminum heat shield. you can get those for less than $50, i believe. i wouldn't paint it blue though but that's up to you. and the blue interior neons - not my cup of tea.

as a rule of thumb, it's not a good idea to "advertise" something that you don't have - such as your vtec sticker or the nos floor mats.

anyway, overall, awesome teg. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
it's a tight car but like everyone said, no false ad's, like the blue with the white, had a similar thing going with my turn signals but got pulled over and had to loose that. i like those tails on white tegs, but i like the newest ones better. i would of dropped my car before i did all that stuff on the engine. but keep it up, i'm sure it will come out great. keep us updated.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i like your engine bay. it looks clean and .... blue.

i like shiny stuff in the engine bay. good goin'

no vtec, no problem, just dont say you have it. people will pick races with you.

also, real honda enthusiasts will know you have LS rims.

lose the altezzas.

tailpipe sticks out toooooo far. cut your b pipe and get a new flange or shorten the pipe somehow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts