Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. Here is a link to pictures of my car. Let me know if the link works, I never used imagestation before. Give me some feedback about my car. I still need to get my exhaust, and body kit (side skirts and bumper).
Click Here

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tailights are Gunmetal, but I think they are also known as black chrome. Body kit...I personally like the Bomex or Bomex Extreme. Side skirts maybe West Wing, and for the exhaust I was thinking about getting Apexi WS muffler, with custom mandrel bend tubing. That should be next on my list.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Its Wings West, just to let you know nicely. Those are the sides i have, i love them. My best friend has the WS on his car and it sounds sooooo goood!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Wings West that's what I meant :)
I saw TI member ravi2002's skirts and I liked them. I posted him a message and he told me they were Wings West.
Yeah and after much debate, I want to go with Apexi WS. I don't want my car to sound like a lawnmower

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the same lights on my black teg, but they look soooo much better on a silver car. What size rims are they? Has the car been lowered?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts