Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took a few pictures today of the new teg. I also got my dads 91' 300zx TT. We had a great time cleaning up the cars :p Hope you enjoy...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You're going to want to move this to the "Your Teg" forum. Just a hint

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I really like TT's also. Ever seen the insurance on one for a 17yr old male!! my god. lol. Clean lookin GSR man. See if you can get rid of the trim, it might look better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advise guys. I'll probably lose the trim soon enough. Can you just pull it off from one end and then wash the area under it? Or do you have to get it professionally taken off?

About the insurance, ya It is high enough for my dad! I was looking to get a 97-99 eclipse gst and holy crap they were asking 3000/yr!!!!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
post come more pics of the 300zx tt. It looks pretty sweet. Do you get to drive it?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i pay $3600 a year on my GSR insurance.. anyway

with a heat gun (or hair dryer) and a razor blade you should have no problem taking that pin strip off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
might be time to find a new insurance company

Thanks for the tips on the pinstripe. I'll take it off when I get a chance I guess.

And yes, I do get to drive the Z occasionally.Damn is it fast. Anywhere from 3000-7000 rpms those turbo's spool and that car pulls like a jet. We have done pretty much every mod you can for that car, minus getting new turbos. Were trying to get it to the track this thursday and get some times for it. Shooting for 12's!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice lookin cars dude... Chalk up another one for the "get rid of the pinstripe" side.

I wish my dad were as enthusiastic about cars as your dad is. That'd be awesome.

·
Registered
206 Posts
FrankGSR on Aug/04/02 said:
i pay $3600 a year on my GSR insurance.. anyway

with a heat gun (or hair dryer) and a razor blade you should have no problem taking that pin strip off.
most of what you said is correct except for the razor blade. don't use a razor blade on any decals you have on the body of your car. only use a razor blade on anydecals on the glass of your car because if you use it on the body you risk scratching or even worse taking some paint off your car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
92TegB18A on Aug/05/02 said:
most of what you said is correct except for the razor blade. don't use a razor blade on any decals you have on the body of your car. only use a razor blade on anydecals on the glass of your car because if you use it on the body you risk scratching or even worse taking some paint off your car.
So how would you recommend getting it off? I will use a hairdryer, but should I just use my fingernails to peel it off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts