Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I was just refered to the board by a member. He said I should show you guys some pics so here they are

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
first you already know your gonna have to explain the cops so start typing

second do you get many headaches?

very nice car,clean simple and shaved. looks good, oh yeah and welcome to TI

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yea the cops... We were on the way to a Sound show. I was driving my Explorer and my g/f was driving the Teg. Well the tranny decided to go in the Exploder and while we were waiting for AAA cops came. When i was talking to the tow truck guy my friend took the pick. Another funny thing about that is that kid standing in front of my car came out of the woods after he dropped a duece and the cops were there. they were really cool though.

and yea thats the wings west kit

·
Registered
331 Posts
Real Phat. I have a 00 Black GSR, and Id like to change the stock look but keep it clean at the same time. I think you've hit a perfect medium. Real nice

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats actually my old system. i have 1 L7 12 and a 1000 watt amp doing a 150.5 outlaw now. 147.0 on the dash. I am trying to get a CRX to use as the spl vechicle and as a winter car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
did you get altezzas too, in that pic of the back of your car they're stock but then the speaker shot you got some altezzas, whats goin on with that

1 - 20 of 27 Posts