Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whaat? u don't like the wing? i love it, and a lot better then them stupid drag spoilers everyone is running around with

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u don't like the wing? i love it, and a lot better then them stupid drag spoilers everyone is running around with

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I could eat dinner with 10 of my closest friends on that wing.
Just kidding, it's actually not much bigger than the GSR wing. I don't like it though. Other than that, you have a very nice car, I like the rims.

·
Registered
259 Posts
im with everyone else about the wing and the drop, but its a nice looking car. and dont change your wing based on anyone elses opinion...a lot of people dont like my wing either but thats what makes our cars unique. nice ride though. keep it up

·
Registered
476 Posts
after you slam it.. it'll look even better.. not to big on the touring wing but its all good.. everyone has different tastes... nice rims too..

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I thought about that wing --- looks good on your car - it complements the look you are going for --- Those Axis rims? - i like them...

I also want to see some pics of that white teg behind you in the first pic!

Nice...

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry but that wing has got to go.. and please drop the car.. it looks like it has a 5inch wheel gap or something =)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the rims are Racing Hart D6000's, the white teg is a friend of mines, he'll have some on here soon, his user name is kevin bradley

1 - 16 of 16 Posts