Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Automatic 97 Turbo GS. Bought it completely stock with 55,000 miles on it, currently reads 69,5xx.
Still needs a drop, but my downpipe sits too low, bottom out everywhere already. Also thinking about doing away with the turbo and just doing I/H/E since money is starting to run short. Leave the comments good or bad, all feedback welcome ;)
oh, and I know the intercooler is sitting low in these pics, it wasn't mounted right, but it's fixed now.

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
How does your tranny do with boost?

·
Registered
878 Posts
def dont get rid of the turbobut if u do u should sell it to me for a really good price ; )

·
Registered
873 Posts
damn! i was scrollin thru the pics and said to myself that that teg looked familiar and then i saw the con. plates and said sh*t that's chris! seems like you've been workin on the teg...looks real nice...i'll look forward 2 seein ur car @ the next meet

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
to answer some questions.
It's not a full SSAC kit, only the wastegate and intercooler are SSAC.
And yes, I am still hurting on cash. Ended up getting fired from my job due to accusations, and it's been hard to get a job during the summer due to all the summer help everyone hired. And I need to do an auto -> manual swap and I am looking forward to a paint job.

only running 7 pounds, tuned with crome because it's the only thing I found that will tune an auto.

Tranny isn't doing too well. Been boosted for about 4-5 months now. That's another reason I may want to get rid of the turbo, so I can have enough money to do the auto -> manual swap. Then possibly go back to the dark side when that's all done. I haven't really figured everything I want to do out.

The kit is a Wings West Typ II. It was painted with the spraycan, matches pretty well and doesn't look too bad, the light definately doesn't make it look good but in person it's not that bad.

And thank you all for your comments.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ya I was about to turbo my ls auto, but I knew I was going to run into some trouble especially because mine has more than double your miles, but still runs like a beast. Im in the process of doing a manny swap for mine. Putting in a gsr tranny. After that its boooooost time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.