Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Sorry for not posting pictures up when I got the car 3.5 weeks ago. 105,500 miles when I bought it and it has about 107,300 now.

Dan's Integra Pictures
Enjoy.

Paid quite a bit over the value of the vehicle according to Kelley and Edmunds, but the vehicle was/is in excellent condition. 105,500 miles, 1996 Integra Gs-r $8000. I reside in the Los Angeles County in California, and bought the vehicle from someone in Orange County. Finding a stock Integra Gs-r like this (aside from the rims and air box resonator I removed) in Southern California is pretty damn rare. I'll be posting some videos in the near future, once I have the time too.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
nice ride whats the plan ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know, it's hard to say at this point. once I start doing modifications (engine/performance) the vehicle's life will begin to decrease, as maintenance costs and repair(s) increase. However, the trade off for that is the sheer thrill and enjoyment of driving a vehicle that has even more power/handling and grabs attention, right? I'm still looking around and talking to people about going N/A, turbo or supercharger. Bolt-on's are fun but I've been around them since high school and they can only produce so much power. I have the money to go forced induction, but my focus now needs to be on school and not fixing up my car. I'm planning to get rid of those ugly TSW "rims" and purchase the original Gs-r wheels.
No intake, header or exhaust for now.. if I go turbo or N/A those will become obsolete.
Most likely a decent suspension set-up, including struts/sway bars, coil overs and tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts