Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this car about 3 weeks ago.. and i love it.. i just wanted to post some pics to show it off :) there will be many more pics to come after i drop some $$$ into it!... also i do not want the fat fives nor do i want the rear wing.. let me know if ne one wants them.. also let me know what u think of the car!!! thank you.. i am new to this site.. so i hope i post the pics right

sorry bout the quality of the pics.. i dunno what happened to them!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Here ya go... Nice ride by the way.

[EDIT] Hey dude, I don't want to be a d!ck, but you do need to work out a host for your pics, because when I delete them off of my photobucket album, they'll turn into the evil red X's.
I'll leave them on there for tonight though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha yeah its wood grain but dont make fun of me.. my friends make fun of me for it lol :) and as for the rims.. how much are they worth to you.. and i would really like to trade them for some 17-18 inch rims

·
Registered
698 Posts
I like the wood shifter surround. Where'd you get it? I have a tan int. so it might look a little less out of place in my car.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually it came on the car when i bought it.. i dunno if it came stock or not???... cuz its the only thing wood grain in the whole car

·
Registered
215 Posts
it usually comes in the SE models for the integra for the 4 door, cuz my bros, thats as far as i know, i mite be wrong, but u can always get it from the dealership asn optional package or somewhere else to get it cheaper

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
wow a 4 door se black on black teg?. gtfo.. i thought the black on black came only on GS-Rs... i had to swap my interior and i had a green pearl ext. and tan leather interior.. thank god for black leather<3

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well the SE is the GSR w/out the engine. As for the wood trip the SE came with it 2 and 4door. Im not sure about the GS in 97+ tegs.

·
Registered
739 Posts
welcome to the wonderful world of 4 doors, your gonna have to beat the *****es off with a stick, a magic stick

1 - 20 of 31 Posts