Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow integra owners, here is my 1995 ls integra, after a detail job. Gotta keep er clean. Sorry for the big pics, had a good photographer take the pics at least, my computer is being stupid and not resizing them but o well, lol. Anyways..on to the pics.

And the two days ago I put in a honda airbag to replace the acura on, so now my steering wheel has an H on it to match all the other places, exterior and center caps etc. Thanks for looking and good luck on all of your integras!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the H actually is perfectly straight in person, the picture for some reason does show it slanted, but I promise its not in person, lol, I would not let it be, haha. And yea I bought a few jdm parts from password jdm andi used the business card to block my vin so no one can just come up and take it down. Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
its better that they put honda logos rather then some civics around here with upside down acura logos wtf is that suposed to mean anyway ur tegs pretty clean and the vin blocker business card trick is brilliant

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheXpyrer

Savannah, GA
Dec/05/05
1994 RS
User ID: 62957
Name: Jonathan

dude were you in savannah like a couple days ago? i swear i passed ur car u were on the cell phone and i was in my grey teg i swear i saw you lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, no man, that was not me, I live in Cobb County Marietta area. Savannah is 3 hrs away..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the comments, I also run a small auto detailing business in Kennesaw, GA, so I keep it up as much as possible, wash it at least twice a week and vaccumm the interior and stuff, I cannot stand a dirty car, LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.