Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my integra today. I went in knowin it needed a paint job. The guy was askin $4950 for it but me and my mom got them down to $4650. It has 130Kmiles on it. I put like 250 drivin it back home today. I was expectin a normal stock integra LS but i didnt get that. I got a integra LS 4dr with nuespeed lowering springs, 3 rear windows tinted, big ass tip on stock muffler, a cd player(nothing big there) and GSR rims. I think i got a good deal on that car. I am puttin a new muffler on it in 2 days and the cd player(alpine)i want in it, 2 6x9 speakers in the back(apline type r) and orderin a AEM intake the same day. I think that is a good start to my 94 integra. What do you think. Just let me know, i want to know what my fellow TI members think.

Later,
Garin

· Registered
7,837 Posts
make sure it wanst abused, most times MODS = abuse, and make sure all the maintenance is on track, most importatn make sure the timing belt has been changed.

goodluck man, and glad to know we have an additing to the family.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.