Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hey Tena, lookin good so far, I like your Side Mirrors, nice touch. Love that blue
I started a post in our local forum about a meet maybe in the next few weeks check it out
Look forward to seeing you there

Michele

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thanks Michele I've been wanting to meet you. I see your posts all over here and I see you arent too far away from me. We will definetly have to catch up some time.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wow, very nice looking... oh, and I like the teg too.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Nice ride. The only thing that I can't figure out is why most body shops will paint the inner part of the front bumper, when it's suppose to be black. Still a nice ride and color.

·
Registered
874 Posts
im diggin the color. exactly what color IS that? oh, adn whats up with the different size wheels? thats odd. anywho, keep it up.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
rgaray on Mar/24/04 said:
Nice ride. The only thing that I can't figure out is why most body shops will paint the inner part of the front bumper, when it's suppose to be black. Still a nice ride and color.
Lol I know! When I did my 98+ conversion, I specifically told the bodyshop to NOT paint the grill. When its painted, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Nice car, btw. What color is that?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To be honest I'm not sure about the color. When it got painted, before I got it, they painted over the stickers. I'm thinking Voltage blue. For the longest time I thought it was SSBP but that color is only on GSRs. As for the wheels, that was not my doing. It came like that. I want either black with a lip or some silver wheels. The floor mats were a gift from my dad and he thought they were awesome so I couldn't hurt his feelings. they are starting to get dirty though so hopefully I will have a good reason to get new ones. Thanks for all of the comments!

·
Registered
695 Posts
i was looking at the pics and thought hummm that looks like florida... guess i was right.... nice ride... but i think its time you get a blue bikini to match the car...

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
JustinIntegra99 on Mar/24/04 said:
Nice LS man
pppsst...shes not a man, lol

anyway nice car with the exception of that bumper, that is like my biggest pet peve when it comes to bodywork on integras....it is easy to fix though, either strip it off or paint ti flat black like it should be...quick weekend project that will made that nice color look as good as it should

1 - 20 of 29 Posts